Miranda

Time_Trap

so?

my favourites are definitely Real Rush & Phenomena .....

i voted for Real Rush though...

"Northen Lights" is not bad, but i didnt find it to be anything extra-ordinary or innovative...even a bit uninteresting at some points...

i havent listened to Asynja yet, neither the Rerecorded one[anywayz this is just remixes]...

EDIT#: POLL TYPO>... It's ASYNJA

My favourite is Phenomena for sure for having strong goa trance melodies and structures, but Asynja is close second cause after 2 rather mediocre albums ( Real Rush ( sorry for that ) and Northern Lights ) she again delivered pure goa trance album after so many years...

Shame she is NOT producing goa trance anymore... <_<

yet you voted for Real Rush ????

:D

anywayz i think that Real Rush and Phenomena have lotsa of similarities, very same style and such[after all released in the same year]...

i agree that Northen Lights is mediocre...

will check Asynja ASAP... :)

yet you voted for Real Rush ????

:D

anywayz i think that Real Rush and Phenomena have lotsa of similarities, very same style and such[after all released in the same year]...

i agree that Northen Lights is mediocre...

will check Asynja ASAP... :)

315420[/snapback]

F@ck !

I wasn't looking...you supposed to put Phenomena first cause that is her first album...

I was clicking it by default...Aargh ! Now that shitty album has more votes... :angry:;)

I have always liked Phenomena the most. I bought Real Rush, but I think it sucks. :P

(It is possible to download Phemomena from Miranda's homepage)

315476[/snapback]

same here, same here! :)

'phenomena' by far! by miles! by light years! jeah! :)

haven't liked any other album really :o

so?

my favourites are definitely Real Rush & Phenomena .....

i voted for Real Rush though...

"Northen Lights" is not bad, but i didnt find it to be anything extra-ordinary or innovative...even a bit uninteresting at some points...

i havent listened to Asynja yet, neither the Rerecorded one[anywayz this is just remixes]...

EDIT#: POLL TYPO>... It's ASYNJA

315406[/snapback]

my favourite is Rerecorded (Why not records, 2004), nick don't believe the tracklist, if Rerecorded was an original album it would be the same, the tracks are completely different, for example i can't hear the similarity between Phenomena original and Phenomena 2004 remix.

I'm sure a lot of people here prefer her older stuff, but as far as i m concerned i really dig her last album B)