Why haven't i heard of this before

Frantic

I just discovered this album from Glight - Final Element (deja vu records)

Was this album a huge bomb when it was released? I seem to think not since i have never heard of it, but i miss alot, so. But if it wasn't, it's a shame...

well anyway, this is thè shit for me, damn, can't get enough of it, it's f*cking brilliant! Melodic all the way without losing any of the psychedelic touch, and pumping like it darn well should be on a dancefloor! pff i dare to say even it's one of my favourite albums, at least that's the feeling i have when i listen to it!

Strongly recommended if you like fast morning stuff, NON-Fullon ofc.

Favourite trax: 1(!!!), 3(!),5,7(!),9(!!)

I don't remember it being very good... so many people claiming this or that release is "not full on" these days, gotta be skeptical.

People want the old school sound? Why is Torakka not getting more love?

315705[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more. I find the Torakka album way better than the, in my opinion, way overhyped releases from Tranceform and especially Suntrip. Not just an imitation of "the good old days", but also a release that I felt had something new to tell.

I couldn't agree more. I find the Torakka album way better than the, in my opinion, way overhyped releases from Tranceform and especially Suntrip. Not just an imitation of "the good old days", but also a release that I felt had something new to tell.

315857[/snapback]

torakka is very chill goatrance yés ???