Etic- feedback & yotopia - point black...

Guest Rain

2 releases I really enjoyed until now...

this is fullon with progressive elements... call it progressive fullon I don't give a fuck but it's good...

very subtile and smooth non explossive fullon... just surfing on the sounds...

no astrix bullshit wating for the climax but a level of intilligent psychedelic sounds going up en down from the beginning until the end...

you can count on any minute on these two releases you won't get bored...

it's totally non agressive and hyper active but lay back and enjoy the psychedelic...

this is great home listening fullon, comparing to other fullon that can be a blast at a party but boring at home.... I'm an old skool fan and old skool is very enjoyable at home too so I like fullon that's enjoyable at home...

more like this I would like a lot...

I only discoverd two are there more ...

if not let's make some more :D

I think Lish did it better with their second album.

312486[/snapback]

I know what you mean but lish hasn't got that psy detail like etic and yotopia...

I reviewed lish in dutch but you don't read ducht don't you ???

Hey i'm drunk now, and reading the interview.

Ik begrijp wat ik las.

Dank u zeer. Hebt u een andere herziet om te lezen?

312677[/snapback]

HAHAHAH! :lol: , and especially :lol: @ "Herziet" hahaha!

Sea side hills are an introductory number with very slow bmp... it are nevertheless just as adapt because also already it is no fullon, every psytrance auditor are nevertheless certain minimium of speed ordinary... Most of the elements which I have described in ' general ' to be here present... Striking one weerkomend psyhedelic steam train has been nevertheless sounded what me does think of typical treintjes of the progressive 2000 - 2001... this sounds very nice imho... The climax is gently and woolly...

Very nice!

This is my review.

http://www.isratrance.com/www/reviews/show..._to=al&show=771

Sea side hills are an introductory number with very slow bmp... it are nevertheless just as adapt because also already it is no fullon, every psytrance auditor are nevertheless certain minimium of speed ordinary... Most of the elements which I have described in ' general ' to be here present... Striking one weerkomend psyhedelic steam train has been nevertheless sounded what me does think of typical treintjes of the progressive 2000 - 2001... this sounds very nice imho... The climax is gently and woolly...

Very nice!

This is my review.

http://www.isratrance.com/www/reviews/show..._to=al&show=771

312680[/snapback]

wooooow nice translation FP ;) , thanx for the good comment :)

I will read yours and let you know ;)

How come nobody makes progressive like Kox box's The great unknown or Double Dragon's Continuum?

The only decent artist that consistently outputs proper night prog is Sensient. Anybody has recommendation for fast (140 BPM~) and scratchy progressive?

312819[/snapback]

maybe compilation VA - Intelligent Manipulation (2005) Compiled by Sensient

link psyshop...

I'm not sure... you can give a try and see...

I think Lish did it better with their second album.

312486[/snapback]

I do not know Etic so well, only one track from a compilation ... but judging from its sound and the fact that rain described it as "fullon with progressive elements" it's IMHO not appropriate to compare Lish with Etic.

Lish's Free Fall is completely progressive to me ... good progressive indeed, but it's not like Etic. Not at all...

I do not know Etic so well, only one track from a compilation ... but judging from its sound and the fact that rain described it as "fullon with progressive elements" it's IMHO not appropriate to compare Lish with Etic.

Lish's Free Fall is completely progressive to me ... good progressive indeed, but it's not like Etic. Not at all...

312897[/snapback]

you have point...

lish is progressive with some fullon influences...

etic is fullon with some progressive influences...

you can compare it but the basic formula is not the same...

Sounds the same to my ears. Although Etic's 2nd album is not to my liking. Just heard it 3rd time and i still think it sucks and bland. Whereas Lish had atleast 3 very good tunes in their second album.

312963[/snapback]

etic is not about the tunes but about the concept they create... lish is indeed more about the tunes...

by the way that VA - Intelligent Manipulation (2005) Compiled by Sensient actually rocks...

very intilligent progressive... very full to be progressive... high level of psychedelic and walk in the wood forest basslines...

I like it and you might too ;)

Sounds the same to my ears. Although Etic's 2nd album is not to my liking. Just heard it 3rd time and i still think it sucks and bland. Whereas Lish had atleast 3 very good tunes in their second album.

312963[/snapback]

Andromeda the remixes is nice up tempo progressive to FP...

check that one, you might also like it ;)

Ik begrijp wat ik las.

312677[/snapback]

babel fish? :huh::lol:

review

herziet

lol typical babel fish errors

Ik begrijp wat ik las.

312677[/snapback]

now I understand you mean revieuw... didn't read the whole thread...

herziet good one :P

as a matter of fact I do...

review section psychedelic.be

I've done most of them, you'll notice 'rain' right of the review...

try to read my profile ;)

must say the skulptor - the summer is over has got that nice surfing touch too...

it's not too fast but still created with the morning fullon formula...

it's subtile, non explosive and that is what I like... :)