~~+~+@@ Alien Signals! Have Arrived @@+~+~~

Dj-Emotion

Alright people here is my latest mixed prepared nicely for your listening pleasures!

What we have here is another journey through the psychedelic soundscapes that will take you away from your present state of mind and make your body groove like never before.

Prepare...... ALIEN SIGNALS have arrived!

ALIEN SIGNALS <---Download and Enjoy!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Feedbacks & Comments appreciated!!!

Dj Emotion :)

Some good choice of songs but from my knowledge they don't go one after another...

Strange tracklisting...Who da fuck is Sandra Collins ¿ :huh: And WTF Anomally song is doing here ? I've heard original from Platipus, and it is dreadful, is this goa trance? Very strange tracklisting have to say...

Some good choice of songs but from my knowledge they don't go one after another...

Strange tracklisting...Who da fuck is Sandra Collins ¿  :huh:  And WTF Anomally song is doing here ? I've heard original from Platipus, and it is dreadful, is this goa trance? Very strange tracklisting have to say...

300569[/snapback]

Not quite sure about what you mean by they don't go one after the other....but that is the order the songs are in from beginning to end. Yeah i put a couple of songs that wouldn't normally be in a mix but i felt that the songs still had a definite psychedelic vibe running through them. The original CALLING YOUR NAME is horrible :lol: but i love the remix.....SANDRA COLLINS is an american producer/dj that made this gem before she went purely progressive.....

hope you guys like the mix!!!

Okay 1st thing I'd like to point out is that this is 128kbps... how can you think somebody would actually enjoy that? It's so low quality it really just hurts my ear :s

About the tracks then... weell :)

It was going to a fine direction until Paul Gargano and Talamasca joined the party! :blink: That was the weakest part there! Not catchy at all! :( Bullet Proof was such a nice surprise, I really enjoyed that stuff with vocals. Excellent I say! :) Then some nizno Astral Projection which was just too repetitive and couldn't get much out of that part. Anomally had some vocals again and I sure liked it. After that there was this huge skip to Etnica's track and it totally ruined the flow... :o the contrast was too high. Although Etnica sure kicked some major ass which is no surprise. B) Never been a fan of Chi-A.D. He makes more like melodic driving trance that psychedelic trance and I can't enjoy his stuff much. It wasn't much different here either. Sandra Collins already has vanished from my mind...something quite forgettable I guess. :D Last three tracks totally worked well as they should. :) Hallucinogen wasn't the finisher I think was he? :huh: It feels like there was a hidden track there... :)

All in all... some good stuff, some bad... :) Can't agree with the track list 100% and you could maybe put 192kbps version next time okay? okay. ^_^

ps. How about making some totally mindblowing psychedelic set with acts like psychopod, Koxbox, Orichalcum, Planet B.E.N (Trippy Future Garden stuff...), Toi Doi and so on... that could really bend people! :blink:

I'm going to download the mix when I'm back at work (Wednesday). The tracklist looks interesting.

Okay 1st thing I'd like to point out is that this is 128kbps... how can you think somebody would actually enjoy that? It's so low quality it really just hurts my ear :s

About the tracks then... weell :)

It was going to a fine direction until Paul Gargano and Talamasca joined the party! :blink:  That was the weakest part there! Not catchy at all! :(  Bullet Proof was such a nice surprise, I really enjoyed that stuff with vocals. Excellent I say! :)  Then some nizno Astral Projection which was just too repetitive and couldn't get much out of that part. Anomally had some vocals again and I sure liked it. After that there was this huge skip to Etnica's track and it totally ruined the flow... :o  the contrast was too high. Although Etnica sure kicked some major ass which is no surprise. B)  Never been a fan of Chi-A.D.  He makes more like melodic driving trance that psychedelic trance and I can't enjoy his stuff much. It wasn't much different here either. Sandra Collins already has vanished from my mind...something quite forgettable I guess. :D  Last three tracks totally worked well as they should.  :) Hallucinogen wasn't the finisher I think was he?  :huh: It feels like there was a hidden track there... :)

All in all... some good stuff, some bad... :) Can't agree with the track list 100% and you could maybe put 192kbps version next time okay? okay. ^_^

ps. How about making some totally mindblowing psychedelic set with acts like psychopod, Koxbox, Orichalcum, Planet B.E.N (Trippy Future Garden stuff...), Toi Doi and so on... that could really bend people!  :blink:

300606[/snapback]

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE FULL CD REVIEW!!!!! ^_^

I knew i would lose some people using some of the songs i did but i wanted to see how it would work out. The finisher for the cd was S.U.N. PROJECT - AT THE EDGE OF TIME......my friend forgot to include it on the back cover....I need to contact him today, you should try downloading this mix....it's more full on psychedelic goa.....you might like it a little more ---> GEOMETRIC COLORS <---- ENJOY! and thank you again. :)

i wanted to go on more of a journey with the music with this mix.....rather than being all insane all the way through...that way the crazy parts are amplified even more.

but the CD ends in pure psychedelic madness!! :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

300606[/snapback]

I always find this hilarious... I've made friends with a bloke who has worked with a number of large commercial labels and underground labels as production engineer, mixing the final product before release and he has often said to me that anything over 192kbps isn;t worth the space it takes on a cd, and he also said oftne a song ripped at that rate to use in a mix or a mix recorded at that rate, the volume of the sounds is off kilter... he told me 128kps is the best for uploading and downloading because the ear struggle to notice the differece on the average listner, and the size of the file is nice for mostly any user to download... so get ver it... I think it was cool mix as well, something different, no the usual set to please psy listeners but take you somehwere unique... you need to remeber as a dj that 99% of psy listeners at this forum are music snobs and only want to hear their favourite acs played, anything new or different is automatically considered crap without even a listen... welcome ot he world of psy :P Music for snobs who really have nothing to be snobby about :D

Yeah I guess if your friend likes 128kbps better that's fine. :)

It might be my bad audio equipment but 128kbps is enough for me only in extréme cases (like if I knew something I like is only available @ 128... then I just have to deal with it) Music which is very much detailed and has lots of layers and all just is something awful to hear @ 128... it's so cracky all the way and you hear only the main sounds then...

pseudonym "320 camper" ^_^

Yeah I guess if your friend likes 128kbps better that's fine. :)

It might be my bad audio equipment but 128kbps is enough for me only in extréme cases (like if I knew something I like is only available @ 128... then I just have to deal with it) Music which is very much detailed and has lots of layers and all just is something awful to hear @ 128... it's so cracky all the way and you hear only the main sounds then...

pseudonym "320 camper" ^_^

302318[/snapback]

I prefer 192 or higher as well, BUT 128 actually CAN sound good.. if its encoded with a good encoder / the right way that is...

Eh, come one, dont you think you expect a little too much? ;) ... people dont have infinite webspace :D ... I personally have now problem with lower qualities, I can even enjoy some of my rips from the di.fm channel ( and they are only 96kbps) :P

About the mix, tracklist looks really nice, downloading now :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

Yeah sure I've heard stuff that's excellent even if 128 (symphoid tsk tsk ;) ) but in most cases it's so horrible even 1 second of it is too much ^^

302353[/snapback]

Cool-o each to there own :) I find 320 distorst the oringal sound quality though... I'm 192 by all the way... for good ripping I eccomend using a great free program CDex... I use to make cd's for my newly purchased mp3 cd play in my car, saves space and money from buying a mutli disc player :)