Agitato label statement

lost tribe

traveller i dont really care if you think i am not tallented ot innovative.. all i know is I dont sing because i dont sing very well even though i actually can sing in tune.

297719[/snapback]

didn't say that was what i thought. i'm just saying that she could say something like that about you, which is rather obvious since these things always come down to taste. some people have nicer ways to put it than others, but that's another story..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .::E.P

some people have nicer ways to put it than others, but that's another story..

297723[/snapback]

I just say what i think. I hardly hurt her feelings because I say that she sing out of tune and is not that amazing as a singer ;)

I am out of here have a nice morning.

Guest .::E.P

im with you E.P

she is a bad singer with a bad attitude  :lol:

i never liked her voice & after i saw the all topics about her i really dont like her now at all. :angry:

298285[/snapback]

I do not dislike her as a person. I dont know her.

i don't know why agitato bothered to try and deal with michelle directly at all, she obviously has no legal understandings of the contract or any of that stuff, agitato should have just gone straight to her lawyers in the first place.

the samples remind me of bjork minus the creativity, originality and talent.

maybe the label is just pissed the cover isnt her in a flouro ganesha bikini? I might by that but the music, yea right.

298410[/snapback]

:lol:

"A unique fusion of electronica & vocals" <--- oh dear.

So bad to air this kind of thing in public. It makes everyone look bad and solves nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

someone has to ask the question:

i wonder how many israeli in this thread are trying to protect a homeland-brand? :ph34r:

(if someone gets insulted by reading then please try to forget it and overlook this post)