what is the best driving psytrance?

Manuser

I preferr prog for most of the driving & maybe some uptempo stuff to keep you focussed & awake?

PS I don't own a car myself, but always lo-o-ve to drive in Germany.

I think it helps to understand the Hamburg-sound once you've been listening to it for 6hrs going 150km/hr on the Autobahn ;)

naaah dont talk about that topic

i'm working for a bakery during the summer months - delivering; which means i have to get up at 3 every day from monday to saturday and then i'm driving to the back of beyond aaand.... now it comes... the fuc**ng cd player doesnt work. and neither does the radio most of the time.

sux :huh:

Isn't it the best to listen the engine running ? :lol:

Joking, don't have a car, but the best one should be some regular trance like LSG, Spicelab, Art Of Trance, Hardfloor or any smooth psychedelic trance as the good old oldies ( Man With No Name, Astral Projection, MFG, Oforia )...From such drive you might as well watch wheter you'd make some crash since I would get lost in the music while driving and make some car crash.

Isn't it the best to listen the engine running ?  :lol:

Joking, don't have a car, but the best one should be some regular trance like LSG, Spicelab, Art Of Trance, Hardfloor or any smooth psychedelic trance as the good old oldies ( Man With No Name, Astral Projection, MFG, Oforia )...From such drive you might as well watch wheter you'd make some crash since I would get lost in the music while driving and make some car crash.

301243[/snapback]

yep and i wouldn't recommend acid core music, it certainly makes you drive faster and faster while the acidline becomes more and more high-pitched.