News from Talpa

Alek

The big guy is finally out of the army and is making some new crap :) Work on the new album has begun, so by 2008 it should be out. It's gonna be trancey, but I would rather prefer some chillage, which will eventually get released. Perhaps things will go a bit quicker when he goes to Oz this summer.

He's done one DJ set during the free time he had from the army and it was pretty nice... his new stuff is promising to say the least. He's got some really funcky crap perhaps most similar to spugadelia, but also some tracks which are more "firm". Still the old Talpa way...

chill

There you go, for all the interested people, and I know there's quite a few of you... :lol:

Sounds promising, I personally hope he will keep the trancey style and not change to the chill-out genre.

The big guy is finally out of the army and is making some new crap :) Work on the new album has begun, so by 2008 it should be out. It's gonna be trancey, but I would rather prefer some chillage, which will eventually get released. Perhaps things will go a bit quicker when he goes to Oz this summer.

He's done one DJ set during the free time he had from the army and it was pretty nice... his new stuff is promising to say the least. He's got some really funcky crap perhaps most similar to spugadelia, but also some tracks which are more "firm". Still the old Talpa way...

chill

There you go, for all the interested people, and I know there's quite a few of you... :lol:

285356[/snapback]

Very cool of you to do this Alek, apriciate it :)

2008?? Oh my ... Lets hope the waiting time justifies the result then .. :)

Well, as said, I am a big fan of Talpa, and he was the main reason of me wanting to attend the festival. The track that amazes me the most is deffently "Trust No Goblin" (Amazing track!!) and "The Moon" .. To be honest.. I really never liked track one and ten that much ... Talpa for me is, "edgy", trippy Mushroom, trance music. So my wish would be that his next album holds the trippyness with better production. (crossing fingers) .. Thanks for the mp3, but it would be nicer if he/you gave us (the fans) a whole track. :) Tell him to make some more twisted tracks like "Trust no Giblin" .. We demand it! hehe.

I wish him good luck ..

Huh, yeah, his live act was pretty good, he progressed pretty much since the last album and I also long for his ambient material.

I truly hope that he will release his new stuff as soon as possible...;)

Talpa's album is great, 10 memorable tracks. He's one hell of a "stompy badtrip music with evil medieval melodies" producer and i hope he'll stick to that and also evolve a bit. Some tracks on his album had similar melodies and many had almost the same atmosphere, hope he will fix that.