California Sunshine - Coming Home

kabamaru

hehe, I just noticed that the opening track of the "Flying Ey Land" album of California Sunshine has exactly the same melody with the older Blue Planet Corp track, Midian :D

Does this mean that they just copied the melody? I don't recall seeing anything being mentioned in the cd case... Both tracks are great in their own way though.

I can't believe you mention that man, I exactly thought that too few years back when I heard Coming Home first but it is possible as always for someone to randomly choose similar melody on other part of the world unintentionally...;)

Its not an "element" or a similar melody, its the exact same melody. Perhaps they have listened to the track, forgot about it and then "subconsciously" rediscovered the melody some years later. Perhaps, they knew what they were doing. But I cannot believe its just a "coincidence".

• 5 years later...

Its not an "element" or a similar melody, its the exact same melody. Perhaps they have listened to the track, forgot about it and then "subconsciously" rediscovered the melody some years later. Perhaps, they knew what they were doing. But I cannot believe its just a "coincidence".

Definitely not a coincidence, the melody is not so "easy" to make it the same by chance, can't be a coincidence, and the last album of CS includes "midian remix" so it says everything :) nice melody !