2 Dominator -Battle Angel

3 Kindzadza - Kamakazi

4 Matutero - Pure Evil

5 Ocelot - BigBamBoom!

6 Dylalien - If I Only Had A Brain

7 Quasar - Glossalalia

8 Savage Scream - Black Dawn

9 Freakin On The Path - Cacao In For 6 1/2

Don't expect master dj skills showcase from old trance guru Goa Gil meanwhile be sure his track selection rocks: only pure dark psytrance without compromises with high bpm, the artists name are relativly underground from the mass.

The Nommos is the dark project of Goa Gil & his wife Ariane.

Savage Scream is a japanese artist formerly part of Bug Funk (you can find some of his solo or in group productions on Nabi rec).

Climax of Karmageddon:

Kindzadza (the nicest dark energy atmosphere),

Ocelot(Bigbamboom! deserves its calling),

Dylalien (for the weird catoonish sample 'If i only had a brain' which fits perfectly with the silly spirit of the tune)

All the rest is quite nice especially The nommos & Freakin on the path, i'm less fan of Savage Scream & Quasar.

All in all a compilation to check if you're in darkpsy as the mixing doesn't reduce too much each track (the Matutero's one reaches over the 11"00 for example), 7/10.

• 10 months later...

Bought it a month ago And find this compilation very impressive. FREAKIN ON THE PATH kind a Russian project? Becouse there are very funny speaches during the melody :D . If somebody is interesting in I could translate it.

Agree with 7/10.

:lol: hehe, yes... anyway really love the Quasar song on this compilation, HARD stuff

Very good comp. Not something amazing but really hard. KinDzaDza is the best track, aggressive!!! 7/10

About Goa Gil... well yes, he's not playing Goa anymore but at least he plays underground Psy instead of full on or progressive club shit and even if he wanted to play Goa...well... Is there any new Goa out there except Suntrip? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck, I must hear some Quasar tunes :unsure:

538715[/snapback]

Quasar has a CD coming out this summer...

and there is some free stuff on his website...quasar site

My favourite on this compilation is a toss up between the dylalien and the dominator...

• 1 year later...