SUMMAMUTIKKA

Anoebis

They had a great track released on Tranceform's Blisfull moments

And I heard they have 2 albums, released on their own, but I never found any info...

Finnish freaks, please help me! :) I really want to hear them :P

Check out this site...

http://www.aavepyora.net/musa/

there are all summamutikka_s albums for free download. Ask more info from Taika-Kim...

If im not mistaken, he is one of the master minds behind it... or is it only him?? hmm

The album "Aarnimaa" is also by him and the recently released "Elektro fluoro punkx" ^_^

i have 1 or 2 of his albums he sent me...some great work, very crazy indeed! :D

for along time he wasnt making music, good to see he's back into it with Elektro fluoro punkx ! DIY no commercial release motherfuckerz!

Helloooo. It's me, Kim spiikking to U earthlingzzzz (:

Summamutikka trax were written mainly by me, except for a few by Samu. It was a more goa oriented project from back in the time when there were four (more or less) of us in Aavepyörä and I didn't want to confuse people, and also we didn't want to stigmatize Aavepyörä with any genre limits. So we kept the goa out :)

I'm not very happy with the Summamutikka trax these days, they have this annoying over-excited, EQd & compressed sound, and the trax have many silly parts that make me gringe these days :/ I've been thinking of remastering them some day, but I doubt I want to go back to them anymore.

Aavepyörä was started around 1997, altough some of the guys started in 1994 or so... I started doing music in 1998.

Now the rest of the guys are doing whatever (having kids, growing snakes, squatting wholetime, geeez...), and I'm the only one releasing under the name Aavepyörä. Jani has been talking about making an album aimed for this August, but we'll see.

I've been doing music all the time, the trax on Elektro Fluoro Punx are from the last year and half, except for Evil Attack Robot Empire, which is somewhat older...

Now I'm having a creative pause, but already ideas are starting to bubble under... So. There will be a new album in maybe a year's time or so.

If you want to take a look at how the trax were made or remix them, all the project files can be downloaded at: http://psycle.pastnotecut.org/

You'll need Psycle to load them, but noprob since it's free & opensource :D

Thanks for all the support for people here and on other forums. Knowing that people care about my tracks really gives me energy to go on with the hobby!

The email kim303@suomi24.fi should work OK?

I'm not very happy with the Summamutikka trax these days, they have this annoying over-excited, EQd & compressed sound, and the trax have many silly parts that make me gringe these days :/ I've been thinking of remastering them some day, but I doubt I want to go back to them anymore.

Heh, you deserve a slap in your face :D

Lohikäärmelaulu is still an extremely good track, except for the SID-sounds - luckily I have made my own Manjunatha's-no-more-C64-edit.. ;)