Scozbor & Devic Craft

Anoebis

Whaa, I'm so in love with that ultra crazy hyper fast and extremely psychedelic album... played some tracks of it last weekend, people were going totally nuts, and well, it's the most insane mindcandy I ever heard... but the sky is the limit, so does anyone know if there are groups that released similar music? (as fast or as hyper super psychedelic?)

And last but not least... What's going on with the Devic Craft label? Do they still exist? If yes, any upcoming Scozbor cds... if not... Somewhere else maybe? Help me :D

And last but not least... What's going on with the Devic Craft label? Do they still exist? If yes, any upcoming Scozbor cds... if not... Somewhere else maybe? Help me :D

249672[/snapback]

I met the guy from Devic Craft 2 weeks ago.Marchaos was @ Athens with Sienis,kick ass party BTW,and he organised the whole thing.Anyway,the label is over i think.The guy is more on IDM electronica(like me hehe) so dont look for Devic Craft news.Although thats not 100%!!

The good thing is that i got some fantastic,massive,fuckin crazy unreleased Interstellar Overdrive tracks!Dangerous music hehe

oooh.. marbles! i want some. :)

you have heard the 'va - are you goa enough' from a year or two ago, right? reminds me a bit of Scozbor, though not quite as crazy.

hehe gnome you re friends with nikos??

anyway there is no more devic craft... just like gnome said the main person behind it is into other stuff as well. the result is the new label ''creative space'', under which there have been some releases (more to come..)

notably C.S. released the new rip van hippy album, a collaboration with japanese artist eiji. it s called rip N eiji - tengu moon

other stuff are somewhat out of the trance genre but still worth a listen..

like metropol - geometrias de silencio -very nice ambientish idm with dirty industrial influences...

or the new: nam shub of enki meets kiki. ill - in the valley of mood. this nam shub guy is twisted as hell!! breaks that kill...

anyway, the new label is not going to release something like scozbor (track 2!! i never understood why it never got ''big''). of course noone knows what the future holds..

when the new website is up and running i ll post the link in the forum...

In fact, Devic Craft Cordings became Creative Space and has already released 2 lp's; Rip'n Eiji (Geoffrey Hales side project with japanese guitarist) "Tengu Moon" & Nam Shub of Enki Meets Kiki for a damn crazy psychedelic drill'n bass album.

The next upcoming release from Creative Space will be a compilation with more danceable stuffs, like Scozbor or Kiwa.

About Scozbor, Kevin will be released soon on Dada Stream Publishing for a cd single, just before the new Odd Harmonic album.

I think you should supervise the next releases from Gi'Iwa rec and Derango album on Inpsyde media.

edit -- too fast, Unikos :lol:

I heard Procs live last night... none of his released tracks do that shit justice... because BLOODY. FUCKING. HELL. that was a mindfucking 90 minutes! It was completely amazing - hard (!!!), fast (well, below 155-ish at least...), mindboggling and so mersmerizingly organic I couldn't believe it. Look out for his album this summer, and book him =) Really, he's made some crazy progress lately.

About Scozbor, Kevin will be released soon on Dada Stream Publishing for a cd single, just before the new Odd Harmonic album

edit -- too fast, Unikos  :lol:

249687[/snapback]

Aye.

What happened so Scozbor`s "new" album "Mountain Lord" , those Dada Stream types were hyping it like, a year ago?

? Was it cancelled or something ?

p.S get the new Nam Shub album, I`ll warrant It`ll rip you a new one.

I heard Procs live last night... none of his released tracks do that shit justice... because BLOODY. FUCKING. HELL. that was a mindfucking 90 minutes! It was completely amazing - hard (!!!), fast (well, below 155-ish at least...), mindboggling and so mersmerizingly organic I couldn't believe it. Look out for his album this summer, and book him =) Really, he's made some crazy progress lately.

249693[/snapback]

The man is telling the truth :-)

Procs played an amazing set, very original and own style

if he comes to youre town, Be there