Old Skool Goa Trance CD Sale!

AdzOm

I am 100% sure they are not original. Why? Because I work a company that sells cds on ebay the same way as this guy. I'm their sysadmin and they sell shit, so I'm not bothered about artists. I even know a guy who can make looking like original Pleiadians CD with 100% exact audio copy for 2$ :/

But this way of buying CDs suxx =(

I am 100% sure they are not original. Why? Because I work a company that sells cds on ebay the same way as this guy. I'm their sysadmin and they sell shit, so I'm not bothered about artists. I even know a guy who can make looking like original Pleiadians CD with 100% exact audio copy for 2$ :/

238942[/snapback]

What? "sells cds on ebay the same way as this guy" - whats that supposed to mean? If you're going to accuse someone of selling counterfeit / bootleg records, you'd better have more evidence than that statement. I see no reason to doubt the legitimacy of these auctions.

can someone please remove that post which is saying im selling fakes!!!!

these are all real original releases!!! i had taken some photos of my cds but my camera is no longer working and so some are just pictures off the net!

i have heaps more old skool goa cds im selling in the future aswell as original Tshirts from Matsuri / TIP / Dragonfly.

all old stock from a record store which i just dont need.

look out collectors its buyin time!

:)

Well... maybe I really am wrong and will regret what I have said, but I don't believe these are originals.

Nowadays it's easier to make a copy than find an original. That's why the possibility for it to be a fake is higher.

Well... maybe I really am wrong and will regret what I have said, but I don't believe these are originals.

Nowadays it's easier to make a copy than find an original. That's why the possibility for it to be a fake is higher.

238966[/snapback]

maybe you should shut up and realise that some of us have taken the time to collect originals and are not scumbags like the people you work for!

i have been buying Original Vinyl and CD's of Goa/Psy Trance for 10 years.

to think i come back to psynews and offer my rare collection and to be accused of such things by someone who obviously supports illegal copying is disgusting.

perhaps in the ukraine it is normal to find bootlegs but here in Australia we only have originals thanks MATE!

1. Who are you to tell me to shut up? :/ It's like sticking PLUR in the ass.

2. This company is ran by 2 germans. I don't care if Britney was copied legaly or illigaly. I buy ORIGINAL GOA CDs from the web for the money I make.

3. Ukraine is written like 'Ukraine' and not 'ukraine' like you have written.

have a nice life

238966[/snapback]

For fucks sake man, do you realize how many ultra-rare ORIGINALS are sold on ebay every day? If you have no evidence other than some ill-founded suspicion based on whatever light-shy business you happen work for, shut the f**k up, please. And don't YOU come whining about PLUR when YOU are the one who made an attack on someone that was completely uncalled for!

I'll certainly be watching this guys listings, seems like he has some nice stuff.

I like you reasoning man, because YOU work for company that fucks with people then adz_om has to doing the same, great logic, cheers!

3. Ukraine is written like 'Ukraine' and not 'ukraine' like you have written.

That'll teach him! How dare he claim to sell real classics!

Just 2 more things..

1) adz_om been around psynews for ages(if its the same adz_om), if he fucked with people the I guess we would know about it.

2) Perhaps next time try to read his 'positive feedback' score, and MAYBE do a little research BEFORE you scream bloody murder.

Peace

@adz_om: please post next time you put something up for sale

So what if he's been here for ages?

How can you see what's original and what's not if it is 1 to 1 copy?

Positive Feedback score suxx. Ebay suxx. The company I'm working for has like ~1000 comments on ebay and 980 are positive... so what? These 20 negative are for long shipment issues, etc.

For fucks sake man, do you realize how many ultra-FAKEs are sold on ebay every day?

Have you got any evidence that they are originals? No? So how can you be so sure? Shuting the fuck up is all you can say, I guess.

What I did in the 1st comment was EXPRESSION OF MY THOUGHTS based on what I know about Ebay.

Why are you so nervous people, have you got psychological problems... difficult childhood or whatever? Writing the name of my country from a small letter... thanx for respect :/ that's childdish! Haven't most of you got dc++ installed? Look at the desktop screens topic :/

Anyways, fuck this topic and thanx to everyone for your kindness.

Makes me Posted Image

OK, apparantly you need things explained a little extra before you get it, so I'll be a nice guy and go over this again for you.

So what if he's been here for ages?

How can you see what's original and what's not if it is 1 to 1 copy?

That is not the point. The point is that YOU came along with allegations that these were fakes, but with absolutely zero evidence to back this up. That was completely uncalled for. I haven't said that I guarantee these are real, because I don't know. Here's the key issue, the one you've completely failed to understand - if you have no evidence, DON'T JUDGE! You can think whatever you like about these records, thats fine, but don't slag him off publicly on the forum if you have absolutely nothing to back your words up with.

Positive Feedback score suxx. Ebay suxx. The company I'm working for has like ~1000 comments on ebay and 980 are positive... so what? These 20 negative are for long shipment issues, etc.

And all those are for bootleg CDs, that the buyers were successfulled tricked into thinking were real releases? Yeah, very likely, whatever.

Statements like "Feedback score suxx. Ebay suxx." really portrays you as a fair and balanced person who knows what he's talking about and is making an impartial, unbiased interpretation of the facts at hand. Oh shit wait, it's no longer april first, so I have to take that back! You're just proving that you've never bought much over ebay yourself and thus have no clue of what you're on about.

Even with todays more pricey laser colour printers, the artwork would be quite obviously different. And I know, I have access to ultra high-end professional printers costing several tens of thousands of euro (I work in advertisement). Also, scanning the original artwork will lose some quality. I know that *I* won't be fooled by a bootleg, and yet with my hundreds of records bought on ebay, none have been bootlegs. So could you perhaps by any chance bring ANY evidence to the table? Anything at all that proves there are goa trance bootlegs about, anything that shows this particular seller is up to no good, anything that proves that making bootlegs of a quality indistinguishable from the original would be a cost-efficient endeavour? Even if we do assume that you can make CDR's that look exactly like a printed CD (which you can't), printing artwork etc would cost more than you'd earn from it.

For fucks sake man, do you realize how many ultra-FAKEs are sold on ebay every day?

No I don't, please enlighten me! I'm sure you just can't wait to shower us in your overwhelming floods of evidence supporting your statements!

Have you got any evidence that they are originals? No? So how can you be so sure? Shuting the fuck up is all you can say, I guess.

Again, you have understood exactly nothing of why I'm discussing this with you. I am not the one making claims that they are false or authentic, YOU ARE. So that means YOU bring the evidence, YOU back up your statements, YOU justify your slanderous attack on this guy. If you can't prove anything or even bring us the slightest shred of evidence, YOU shut the fuck up. I never once said these were guaranteed to be real, I have only questioned YOUR statements that they are fake. Don't you get it?

What I did in the 1st comment was EXPRESSION OF MY THOUGHTS based on what I know about Ebay.

And apparantly you "know" that any rare CD sold there must be a bootleg. What rights do you have to try to discredit someone like this without evidence? What if I posted in all the threads of yours saying you rape kids? Maybe thats an EXPRESSION OF MY THOUGHTS based on what I know about Ukraine? See how fucked up your reasoning is?

And if you're going to reply to this flaming me for comparing CD copying to child rape, please look up the word analogy in the dictionary first.

Why are you so nervous people, have you got psychological problems... difficult childhood or whatever? Writing the name of my country from a small letter... thanx for respect :/ that's childdish! Haven't most of you got dc++ installed? Look at the desktop screens topic :/

So because I dislike unprovoked attacks, I must have had a difficult childhood?

If you're a troll you're one of the best I've met during my 11+ years online. But truth is I think you're just immune to logic.

1) adz_om been around psynews for ages(if its the same adz_om)

@adz_om: please post next time you put something up for sale

239279[/snapback]

yep its me alright although the underscore went missing when i resigned up to the new forum.

i will post more sales when i have made the ones i have now.

peace :)

238942[/snapback]

... pure strategy to get those CDs at the best price...

see you on eBay ;)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

238978[/snapback]

hehe , sorry but i had to laugh at this post! :D

anyway, reading all this... i wonder why your camera just broke then

Guest The Journey Man Project

Hehe you're all tossers!! I've known Adz for a fair while and I can say they are all 100% real... nyways, good lucke mate as I sld Indoor - "Progressive Trance" for $120 US last year 2 days before the re-release :) I've got my eye on a few anyways so looking forward to doing some shopping, need som more classix :)

Mike.

Guest .::E.P

Now accusing some one for selling pirated bootlegs are not the way to do things. BUT it is a fact that many many CD's sold on ebay are indeed bootlegs. Bootleg CD's is a huge industry these days. And have been for many years! And it's almost impossible to see the difference on the covers (if you can at all). The music is indeed a 1:1 copy directly from the originals so it's impossible to hear the difference.

Now I wont go so far to accuse anyone here but if you haven't bought those CD's yourself in an actual physical recordshop at the time they got released 8+ years ago then there's no way for you to know if they are the real deal or indeed fake's. That does not mean all people are in bad faith when they sell their "rare" releases. Most dont even know they have a bootleg!

You CAN feel and see the difference between originals & bootlegs. Especially on the CD, but also on the cover. It's hard to copy it perfectly.

Guest .::E.P

You CAN feel and see the difference between originals & bootlegs. Especially on the CD, but also on the cover. It's hard to copy it perfectly.

239777[/snapback]

not true at all mate. There are very professional bootleg "companies" out there that do CD's that look and feel exactly as the real deal. Believe me the availability of these bootleg CD's/vinyl's are way more actual than you'll ever imagine.

not true at all mate. There are very professional bootleg "companies" out there that do CD's that look and feel exactly as the real deal.  Believe me the availability of these bootleg CD's/vinyl's are way more actual than you'll ever imagine.

239778[/snapback]

Even if it's true, I don't think they would make trance CD bootlegs. It's a minor profit, compared to, say, Beatles CDs.

Ukiro: I have to hand it to you.

Thank god there still are som brains, logic and reasonable persons like you in theese forums nowadays. Thanks for always taking your time sharing your enlightened mind and thoughts with everyone.

Besides that, you spin a lot of good music :)

Now, enough asskissing here :) Keep up your good work.

yes thankyou to those who are being positive in this thread which really should have only consisted of my one post...after these auctions i doubt i will bother posting my collection again, because obviosly there are more people interested in being negative time wasters than people actually care about these great old releases.

anyway good luck to all the bidders and if you are genuinely interested in my collection you best keep your eyes peeled to ebay and perhaps keep me in your favourite ebay sellers list.

i will try to update photos this week.

thankyou, goodnight and goodbye.

peace.