Amarasya - Sinn Tec Records

heva

I am browsing on psyshop looking for something new to buy....the review says 'one of the greatest progressive psytrance Cd that you have ever listed to'. I think they mean listened to, but I get the jist. Has anyone heard it? Is it really that great? Has a few of my fave artists on there.

Anyway, I cant see that anyone has reviewed this yet....and I can't make decisions today....so anyone heard? Any good?

:unsure:

well one thing is for sure... as psyshop reviewing every release is the best ever so  :rolleyes: ...

don't trust on those  ;)

233476[/snapback]

no way, rain! psyshop is DEAD-ON about every release's description.... i mean c'mon, there are at least 300 best albums of the month!!!

heheh j/k. you are so right. when i first started going there, i was like hmm... this one says "best"... funny b\c last one i read was also the "best".

envision whirled peas

-ensign

I am browsing on psyshop looking for something new to buy....the review says 'one of the greatest progressive psytrance Cd that you have ever listed to'.  I think they mean listened to, but I get the jist.  Has anyone heard it?  Is it really that great? Has a few of my fave artists on there.

Anyway, I cant see that anyone has reviewed this yet....and I can't make decisions today....so anyone heard?  Any good?

:unsure:

233458[/snapback]

Don't have time for a track by track review and stuff but what I can tell you is that you won't be dissapointed :D If you dig the artists then you'll love it! Groovy minimal prog stuff. Gentle, intelligent comp. 8/10 B)

Buy it! Then write a better review!

if you like progressive you should buy it!

very smooth music... i like it a lot.

notice freq-icecream & shiva chandra-the fly flap

233536[/snapback]

Coolio, that's enough for me. *buys album* ;)

I bought the first album on this label. "Pumping Drops" - I wasn't overly impressed. A couple of nice tracks ..... I especially liked the way that they got ALL of the BPM's wrong on the track list ...... NO :lol:

I listened to the samples of this one the other day too - the freq track sounds like a good un (really good!) .... but nothing else really caught my ear ..... but hey it was late and I was being hassled <another story>

Heva - Make sure you post back and tell us what you think !!! :)

I like progressive, but from what I heard, this isnt anything special at all.. just same old prog we´ve heard millions of times.. I only listened to it a few times, so maybe im wrong.. but thats the impression I got

buy it :D i just get it from psyshop today in my morning mail,and it is great i think.same are the new beat bizarre album and the new VA-compilation from plusquam records that i get today to :)