Please, think twice...

Trolsk

I think this thread is total crap. If a thread is worth reading and responding to, it will continue on at the top, and more useless posts will eventually drag down to the bottom and be forgotten.

I think you do have a point, as there's plenty of posts that are useless information, but these forums are for sharing of opinions, and as long as people aren't being totally disrespectful towards others, I don't see why it should be a problem.

Besides, most threads don't end with the same topic as they begin anyways, so what's it matter? :)

I think you do have a point, as there's plenty of posts that are useless information, but these forums are for sharing of opinions, and as long as people aren't being totally disrespectful towards others, I don't see why it should be a problem.

234356[/snapback]

I was only asking for people to think twice before posting, that's all. If they still find that their "i agree" reply is of general interest then by all means push that button.

Psynwes rules becaues of the uselles posting :D

only thing you have to respect is the section,

general is general

review is review

off topic is off topic

etc

that's it imho...