Tegma - 002 Avant.Garde

amphiton

Heh, guys I am so happy beacouse you love this album too... Friend of mine brought me this album few days ago... and sinse then I can't stop listenig it!!!! It is so fresh, melodical, dancing... WOW! Myth Of An Angel is !!!!! Eternal Sleep too... I adore this album.... really beautifull....

LOL

I loved this album ! It reminded me a lot on Son Kite - Colours and I simply love this mixture of melodic, progressive and smooth psychedelic structures. The mixing and mastering is brilliant ! Keep up the good work Tegma...My favourite ones are : Modern Movement, Myth Of An Angel, Thunder-Blade, Conciousness, Irrational Impulses...9/10

• 1 month later...

not the right place for this.. sorry!

"Un escalier de fer...un couloir étroit et obscur...au fond de ce couloir une porte entrouverte d'où nous parviennent les accords d'une musique, qui en ce lieu parait irréelle !"

233490[/snapback]

okay this sample has stayed in my head since i got the IAM album (french hiphop) many years ago!

i never thought i d see it somewhere.. Mars do you know where its taken from? I suspect some kind of movie perhaps ?

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously one of the best released so far this year... what a hybrid of styles this is! It is a very interesting direction that Tegma has gone in with this release. Sure to win a 9/10 out of me - I listen to this all the time :) all tracks are great here!

yeah, me too

I listen to this one minimum once a week, not like the other ones... I even think that I listened to Avant.Garde the most this year among all the '05 releases.

Tegma, Antix, Jaia

Got this only yesterday cause I enjoyed the mp3's so much.

The fastest & most melodic new cd I bought in some time.

Great energetic tracks with a lot of fitting samples to. Especially the one's that aren't in english give a nice touch to the tracks.

Think I'll enjoy this one for some time to come.

Fav's:

-Myth of an angel (think they got some parts in there from Paul Van dyk's "For an angel"?)

-Consiousness: especially the cut-up vocals when there's an ultrashort break

& Irrational Impulses

I saw them live @ VooV last year & they rocked!