skazi must die

IAMbenjy

This track is ugly shit.

But I have to annoy you with my question: Why is Skazi so much hated? I don't like his stuff very much either, though I can't find anything abhorrent about his music... Tracks like "Kill em all" are in fact quite nice.. What has he done to become hated that much?

217881[/snapback]

ill answer this question.

he is pretentious.

he is arrogant

he makes really really sh1t music

3 reasons why no one likes skazi. although im sure some of you guys could come up with 100 more reasons why they dont like him.

He destroyed the true spirit of psychedelic trance (aswell others too). He´s just a drug boy thats all.

217962[/snapback]

I dont know.

Is it Skazi the one to blame or the people that listen to his music?

Skazi is making some shity music but he has a lot of fans.That means a lot of people

like shity music.And they considered to be a part of psytrance.And not only that.Yhey considered to be the best psytrance.So the problem is much much bigger.

So we have to kill psytrance!Kill all those neo-full-on-hippy-xtc-kids and start psychedelic trance from the begining!!

Destroy all the studios and start again with TB303 ! !

Kill all the xtc dealers and build a huge acid factory ! (lol)

So we have to kill psytrance!Kill all those neo-full-on-hippy-xtc-kids and start psychedelic trance from the begining!!

217965[/snapback]

LOL!!!! :lol: i second that!! and you have pass a psytrance / psychedelic examination before you can become a member of the psytrance community....will keep out all the glowstick...

actaully....thats not a bad idea....we should create a psytrance / psychedelic examination with multiple choice questions..

Q: you are tripping yout nuts of on LSD at a trance party and you see a pink elephant float by. Do you...

a ) try to run after it and catch it

b ) ask your friend if he can see it too, to confirm your sighting.

c ) have a good laugh about it, because its quite a rare thing to see

d ) all of the above.. :D

Q: you are tripping yout nuts of on LSD at a trance party and you see a pink elephant float by. Do you...

a ) try to run after it and catch it

b ) ask your friend if he can see it too, to confirm your sighting.

c ) have a good laugh about it, because its quite a rare thing to see

d ) all of the above.. :D

217966[/snapback]

LOL³

i choose d!

I dont know.

Is it Skazi the one to blame or the people that listen to his music?

Skazi is making some shity music but he has a lot of fans.That means a lot of people

like shity music.And they considered to be a part of psytrance.And not only that.Yhey considered to be the best psytrance.So the problem is much much bigger.

217965[/snapback]

i dont care about the psychedelic trance movement . its dead to me. the magic has gone. the only thing i can do is to remember it and keep the real spirit alive as it was before. evolution continues and none of us can change that. The few cant beat the many. Most of the people likes fullon and music like skazi does . and most of the people nowadays takes xtc on the psytrance parties. so where´s the real psykadelia? it isnt , its gone for good. i quit on those psytrance parties , i quit on everything of it. just goto psyshop.org and see what people likes to listen. music thats produced for money. music that isnt produced for fun.

Just let it flow. Maybe the public someday will become tired of that kind of music , dont know. but im still the same goer i was 4 years ago. we are the people that keep the old , real feeling and psykadelia. That why we are the old skoolers.

Dont think this as psytrance , think of this as you. Today everything´s psychedelic , so whats the point?

Goa is about me , you , them , the real spirit , psykadelia and good music , made with good intentions.

Peace.

EDIT: Ive downloaded the Shankar´s Goa and i love it . Its Nitzhonot , but i like it. B) "Live in Panjim" Roxx B);)

i dont care about the psychedelic trance movement . its dead to me. the magic has gone. the only thing i can do is to remember it and keep the real spirit alive  as it was before. evolution continues and none of us can change that. The few cant beat the many. Most of the people likes fullon and music like skazi does . and most of the people nowadays takes xtc on the psytrance parties. so where´s the real psykadelia? it isnt , its gone for good. i quit on those psytrance parties , i quit on everything of it. just goto psyshop.org and see what people likes to listen. music thats produced for money. music that isnt produced for fun.

Just let it flow. Maybe the public someday will become tired of that kind of music , dont know. but im still the same goer i was 4 years ago. we are the people that keep the old  , real feeling and psykadelia. That why we are the old skoolers.

Dont think this as psytrance , think of this as you. Today everything´s psychedelic , so whats the point?

Goa is about me , you , them , the real spirit  , psykadelia and good music , made with good intentions.

Peace.

EDIT: Ive downloaded the Shankar´s Goa and i love it . Its Nitzhonot , but i like it. B) "Live in Panjim" Roxx  B)  ;)

217972[/snapback]

you make it sound like a tragedy dude. things change, and things move on. but underground ill never die. there will always be music that is produced for fun and not money. there will always be parties where people are taking psychedelics instead of XTC. there will always be fun. somewhere. as you say. evolution. dont fight it or get depressed about it. embrace it. i know i am still going to have lots of fun in my lifetime. you still do get underground psy parties that still have that true psychedelic vibe. yes they are becoming more mainstream now. but then just more smaller underground parties just branch off from that. yes, its getting harder to find really wicked parties these days, but when you do, you just appreciate it that bit more.

;)

you make it sound like a tragedy dude. things change, and things move on. but underground ill never die. there will always be music that is produced for fun and not money. there will always be parties where people are taking psychedelics instead of XTC. there will always be fun. somewhere. as you say. evolution. dont fight it or get depressed about it. embrace it. i know i am still going to have lots of fun in my lifetime. you still do get underground psy parties that still have that true psychedelic vibe. yes they are becoming more mainstream now. but then just more smaller underground parties just branch off from that.  yes, its getting harder to find really wicked parties these days, but when you do, you just appreciate it that bit more.

;)

217974[/snapback]

He's right.

There are a lot of events and parties(private most of them) with true psychedelic lovers and pure psychedelic music.Ok its not Goa style,but at least its not commercial and fake,and its dedicated to the true psychedelic feeling!

Maybe a more darker feeling....but anyway there is still pure psychedelia out there!

maybe a psynews party someday... with real old skoolers and goa rockin the dancefloor  :)

217979[/snapback]

that would be excellent. :D

i would definitly prefer a psynews party to an isratrance party. "KIIILLLAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!"

i can see the Isratrance flyer line up..

Main dance floor:

SKAZI

EXAILE

GMS

ASTRIX

ESKIMO

Chill room:

THERE IS NO CHILL ROOM, NO SEATS, NO BEANBAGS,!!! JUST FULL ON!!! AAALL NIGHT LONG!!!

killaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!!!! 48 hours of full power full on psytrance, no chill room, just full on, hardcore rocking beats, trance till your head explodes. bom shiva!!!

no thanks. <_<

that would be excellent.  :D

i would definitly prefer a psynews party to an isratrance party. "KIIILLLAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!"

Main dance floor:

SKAZI

EXAILE

GMS

ASTRIX

ESKIMO

Chill room:

THERE IS NO CHILL ROOM, NO SEATS, NO BEANBAGS,!!! JUST FULL ON!!! AAALL NIGHT LONG!!!

killaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!!!! 48 hours of full power full on psytrance, no chill room, just full on, hardcore rocking beats, trance till your head explodes. bom shiva!!!

no thanks. <_<

217983[/snapback]

SUPER ROFTL!

there´s nothing like a good laugh! :D:D:D

KILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hihihihi :D

Main dance floor:

SKAZI

EXAILE

GMS

ASTRIX

ESKIMO

Chill room:

217983[/snapback]

No no no.

Main Stage:

GMS

Astrix

Skazi

1200 Mics

Alien project

Raja Ram Djset

GMS

Alien Project

Skazi

Astrix

Alien Project

GMS

Astrix

Chill Out Stage:

Sphongle

...um....

Astrix

GMS

Skazi

Raja Ram

All together

All together live+dj set+strip show

THATS a great full-on fest

No no no.

Main Stage:

GMS

Astrix

Skazi

1200 Mics

Alien project

Raja Ram Djset

GMS

Alien Project

Skazi

Astrix

Alien Project

GMS

Astrix

Chill Out Stage:

Sphongle

...um....

Astrix

GMS

Skazi

Raja Ram

All together

All together live+dj set+strip show

THATS a great full-on fest

217986[/snapback]

dont defile sphongles name by putting it amongst those others...

dont defile sphongles name by putting it amongst those others...

217991[/snapback]

Shit happens

Edit:im also sure that the 74,89% of Sphongle fans are also full-on fans so.....

and not to mention that the project is half raja ram.......

that would be excellent.  :D

Main dance floor:

SKAZI

EXAILE

GMS

ASTRIX

ESKIMO

Chill room:

no thanks. <_<

217983[/snapback]

I think slowly I'm getting this... heh :lol:

humour is great in psy. and i find 99.99% of things in this world have a humorous value to some degree. theres always a funny way of looking at something.  that just isnt funny. its like, having a title called "Fcuk God" or something. some might see it as funny, but its not very tactful or clever.

217688[/snapback]

Humor is all so good for so I think its a change and when we listen and when we start dancing dont we all always have a smile on our face and most of the time I am laughing uncontolably { dont all the time know why ] but the music is all about happiness and peace ... also he is coming to Australia in June I think whats he like Live and is it worth paying money for????? ;);););););)