Question for goa collectors

Late

Is Unconscious Collective´s "Fluorostan Ep" hard to get/rare, how much would I have suffer for it?

I`m a bedroom dj (oldschool mainly) and this ep is one of the definitive goa records IMO, and I`ve aquired a craving for it.

There's one on gemm for 32 dollars and another for 38.50, but thats just silly. With a little patience and effort you can get it for 10 euro or less I'm sure. Make a search agent on both gemm and ebay and it'll show up eventually.

Wow... I don't know what to say... Never thought I'd write a collector's item. $38.50 for one of my records? That's insane!

I wish I could help you out but I've only got one copy left myself... and it's staying here! CD, however, could be a different matter... ;)

Damn I think I need to check out my Goa/psy collection (Vinyl). I must have around 500 rare vinyls hanging around here :) I might become rich if I sell them :)

Damn I think I need to check out my Goa/psy collection (Vinyl).  I must have around 500 rare vinyls hanging around here :)  I might become rich if I sell them :)

213205[/snapback]

Shame on you if you sell any of them! :)

You kind of tend to attract various rare releases when you start collecting music... I've found stuff like Infinite Excursions, Space Pussy and Hypnorhythm EP (which I traded for IFO and Mystic Cigarettes) over the time.

Well if it can give me a new studio setup I damn will :-)  lol

213306[/snapback]

Hmm, this is interesting, I guess I should take a look in the attic where my vinyls are. Of course they should be sold, I do believe it is possible to record them onto another format first, if the music managed to stand the test of time that is...

Hmm, this is interesting, I guess I should take a look in the attic where my vinyls are. Of course they should be sold, I do believe it is possible to record them onto another format first, if the music managed to stand the test of time that is...

213310[/snapback]

If you're interested in help with finding buyers and/or ripping, let me know =) I've ripped about 300 of my vinyls so far (about a bazillion left though...) and I'm somewhat into buying/selling old vinyl. I even travel around ourside of Sweden to pick stuff up just to sell it... so I have the buyers you want =)

If you're interested in help with finding buyers and/or ripping, let me know =) I've ripped about 300 of my vinyls so far (about a bazillion left though...) and I'm somewhat into buying/selling old vinyl. I even travel around ourside of Sweden to pick stuff up just to sell it... so I have the buyers you want =)

213313[/snapback]

I might need your help on that if your up for it? I live in Malmoe so we're in teh same country :)

I am going to check my vinyls and se what I got in a few weeks. Let me know if your interested and tell me what comission you take :)

I might need your help on that if your up for it?  I live in Malmoe so we're in teh same country :)

I am going to check my vinyls and se what I got in a few weeks.  Let me know if your interested and tell me what comission you take :)

213584[/snapback]

I'm interested for sure. We should probably settle the deal in private though. I'll give you my e-mail adderss through a PM here on the site.