Best-Worst Finnish artists

Ormion

I have a very broad taste in music. My first love is Hard NRG / UK Hard House but I'm also very much into Hard Trance / Hardcore / Freeform as well as a huge Psy fan. Not sure if any of you know Freeform at all, but my favorite Finnish artists are producers in this genre. They overflow with psychedellic influences fused with euphoric, but devestating riffs set at a very fast pace. Even if such fast music is not your thing, you must at least be able to apreciate the production quality and the crazy beautiful riffs !

Download this mix of Finnish Freeform by a mate if you want to have a listen. Great stuff IMO !

Alek Szahala

Pain On Creation

Carbon Based

Re-form

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! wtf.. i never knew Alek Szahala makes music, i though he was only a dj. I just listened to lot of his stuff, definitely one of the best from the finnish "hard-nrg/whatever :)" scene, im not so familiar with the specific genre names.

The other artists from your list i already know, theyre all good, especially Carbon Based.

Ummh, btw the link to the mix isn't working? .. first i got some 37kb file, and now it takes me to some forum and want's me to register.

Wow! wtf.. i never knew Alek Szahala makes music, i though he was only a dj. I just listened to lot of his stuff, definitely one of the best from the finnish "hard-nrg/whatever :)" scene, im not so familiar with the specific genre names.

The other artists from your list i already know, theyre all good, especially Carbon Based.

Ummh, btw the link to the mix isn't working? .. first i got some 37kb file, and now it takes me to some forum and want's me to register.

216408[/snapback]

Bongo reckons the website changed the setup recently, so now one needs to register to download the mix. Pity ... Damn. I don't expect you to do it, but it's an amazing mix though. Well worth the effort. His got the second installment of Furious Freeform on there as well, sporting two wicked tracks from Tr3ox (another new & excitig artist from that neck of the woods I believe) alongside the usual Finnish magic.

The guys from Carbon Based are solid indeed. Been in support of them for a long time. Wicked people with amazing talent.

• 1 year later...