• Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Middle East

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody knows that Balkan was one country in the past! It was Greece first then Bulgaria, then Turky! So the name is not important and if they want to be macedonian they will!!!!! It's stuped to quarrel with your neighbours for that <_< Actualy both of us know that here in Balkan gen is so knead that is hard to say "I am pure etnic...(bulgarian, macedonian, serbian, greece, turkysh...). Peace my cousin :D

I am from Bulgaria and i am very happy to see that i am not one from Balkan. Couse you know, the scene here is not so big so if we are little more united(like scandinavian) it will be better B)

Where the hell did you read that mate :angry:

Maybe you want say about Byzantine Empire ;)

one country with Tyrkey and your country :blink:

you must read the history again :)

I'm from South Africa originally, now living in the UK.

Seems there are many of us South Africans now making music here in the UK.

At least the big parties are still happening back in Cape-Town.

Everybody knows that Balkan was one country in the past! It was Greece first then Bulgaria, then Turky! So the name is not important and if they want to be macedonian they will!!!!! It's stuped to quarrel with your neighbours for that <_< Actualy both of us know that here in Balkan gen is so knead that is hard to say "I am pure etnic...(bulgarian, macedonian, serbian, greece, turkysh...). Peace my cousin :D

I am from Bulgaria and i am very happy to see that i am not one from Balkan. Couse you know, the scene here is not so big so if we are little more united(like scandinavian) it will be better B)

Oh yes that post make my day :lol:

Maybe my lovely neighbour you have a different history books in your country :D

So the name is not important and if they want to be macedonian they will!!!!! It's stuped to quarrel with your neighbours for that <_< Actualy both of us know that here in Balkan gen is so knead that is hard to say "I am pure etnic...(bulgarian, macedonian, serbian, greece, turkysh...). Peace my cousin :D

1.The name is the MOST IMPORTANT THINK mate don't forget that ;)

2.If ours neighbours want to call themselfs macedonians they have to be Greek like Alexander The Great

3.And last yes we know who we are.We are Greeks the first race which lived on the planet :)

Do you want more informations I don't think so enough for today

Goodnight neighbour B)

Noise Maker,lets stop this discussion  :)  Its over for a long time now.

Sorry for that but sometimes we must somehow make other ppl hear our voices if we have ppl like MIT for neighbours where this road leads :( I stop this discussion because is not the right place and time to solve our problems and I don't want to argue with other ppl because here music unit us :)

there are too few south americans over here

and i voted twice! :blink:

330687[/snapback]

how can you vote twice? i thought it was not possible...

to me after my first vote it always says: "You have already voted in this poll".

what, if you log out and re-log in it allows you to vote again?

i mean, i'm always logged in .. it's automaticly.

how can you vote twice? i thought it was not possible...

to me after my first vote it always says: "You have already voted in this poll".

what, if you log out and re-log in it allows you to vote again?

i mean, i'm always logged in .. it's automaticly.

330855[/snapback]

There is a possibility of doing it with deleting the cookie.... ;)

i know at least 6-7 psynewsers from Romania.

only 2 voted so far.

this thread is not over yet :D

i will kick your ass :)

Could you explain us please what you mean and who you writing to? <_<

1.The name is the MOST IMPORTANT THINK mate don't forget that ;)

2.If ours neighbours want to call themselfs macedonians they have to be Greek like Alexander The Great

3.And last yes we know who we are.We are Greeks the first race which lived on the planet :)

Do you want more informations I don't think so enough for today

Goodnight neighbour B)

330700[/snapback]

Nationalist? FIRST race that lived on the planet? :blink::huh: Maybe Liakopoulos??? :D :D :D

i dont have a problem if skopia and such are named "Slavic Macedonia" or something... my problem with the term Macedonia is that it includes a greater area that is 60% greek , 30% slavic macedonia & 10% bulgary.... so a whole and a part having the same name is IMHO not so good.

In ancient times Alexander the great and co. in fact took other cities and tried to unite them by force.. most of them didnt want. also keep in mind that there were some similarities between each city [ language,religion etc] but a lot of differencies as well..

Anywayz.

In the end we're all PEOPLE , i hoped that this was obvious in psychedelic culture... ALL is ONE , etc etc ;]

Nationalist? FIRST race that lived on the planet? :blink:  :huh:  Maybe  Liakopoulos??? :D :D :D

i dont have a problem if skopia and such are named "Slavic Macedonia" or something... my problem with the term Macedonia is that it includes a greater area that is 60% greek , 30% slavic macedonia &  10% bulgary.... so a whole and a part having the same name is IMHO not so good.

In ancient times Alexander the great and co. in fact took other cities and tried to unite them by force.. most of them didnt want. also keep in mind that there were some similarities between each city [ language,religion etc] but a lot of differencies as well..

Anywayz.

In the end we're all PEOPLE , i hoped that this was obvious in psychedelic culture... ALL is ONE , etc etc ;]

What we have here a scientist great tell us and which is the first race? :rolleyes: Oh yes the aliens :lol: ''Slavic Macedonia'' :lol: I must call to Karamanli to take you as a minister.You see I don't have to read Liakopoulos to know from where Iam maybe you must made those questions fo you ;) As about Alexander I know the story thanks :)

I believe you have misunderstanding the meaning of psychedelic culture of yours because it damage your brain ;)

I'm not ethnikistis or something like that but at least you must know the basic thinks as a Greek and Liakopoulos have nothing to do with what,so some respect to your country mate I know we are not perfect but at least do it with your way ;)

What we have here a scientist great tell us and which is the first race? :rolleyes: Oh yes the aliens :lol: ''Slavic Macedonia'' :lol: I must call to Karamanli to take you as a minister.You see I don't have to read Liakopoulos to know from where Iam maybe you must made those questions fo you ;) As about Alexander I know the story thanks :)

I believe you have misunderstanding the meaning of psychedelic culture of yours because it damage your brain ;)

331006[/snapback]

I didnt say i know what is the first RACE... did i? you KNOW that the first race is "greeks"??Isnt that what you said mr. scientist?[kathodos ton Dorieon...heh... kai autoi ellhnes onomastikan meta :D]...have you ever thought that NATIONS MIGHT be something CONSTRUCTED?heh...Psychedelic culture has damaged my brain...heh... right.

I'm not ethnikistis or something like that but at least you must know the basic thinks as a Greek and Liakopoulos have nothing to do with what,so some respect to your country mate I know we are not perfect but at least do it with your way ;)

331010[/snapback]

I respect ALL countries and cultures mate.

I admire our ancestors[ancient times] but ppl that idealise and see only what they want to see... no these ppl make me sick.

I didnt say i know what is the first RACE... did i? you KNOW that the first race is "greeks"??Isnt that what you said mr. scientist?[kathodos ton Dorieon...heh... kai autoi ellhnes onomastikan meta :D]...have you ever thought that NATIONS MIGHT be something CONSTRUCTED?heh...Psychedelic culture has damaged my brain...heh... right.

I respect ALL countries and cultures mate.

I admire our ancestors[ancient times] but ppl that idealise and see only what they want to see... no these ppl make me sick.

331015[/snapback]

As you see you walking in my words ;)

This think kathodos Dorieon e.t.c don't say nothing to you everything is the same

and as about your sickness you must sick with your self because I see you don't know the basic thinks you learn thinks in school and after you philoshophaised in the way you want.I see you are real Greek.Greek my ass