Subcouds

MIT

Yestarday i heard again(after so many time) compilation by Spirit zone "Musica psychedelica scandinavica" one of the greatest of thet time IMO. So i remember how i going crazy with "Plasticine Hellyflowers" ! So do you know what happen with them? Did they realise something new?

Belgia is great country but so far from Bulgaria, that's why i prefer they release something new. Anyway do Subcouds one of the first scandinavian psyarts?

210350[/snapback]

One of the first released ones, at least. Greenflow was originally released in 1995, and so was Miranda's first 12".

They used to be two people, Fredrik Axelsson & Rickard Berglöf, but now it's Fredrik alone since Rickard is focusing on Vibrasphere (where he, in turn, is alone since Robert has left).

Heh, why it has to be usual ? I quite like if the artist progress their sound but to still use similar sounds and effects. That song is certainly not Greenflow or On Red but it has that level of sickness that my ears like, cause no matter how much I adore and am crazy about GOA, I love psychedelic excursions and trips to the unknown. If everything was kept usual, it would all start to sound the same. I wouldn't like it if they changed the style completely and made some utter non sense, but this track still represent them but in another light...Heh

Heh, why it has to be usual ? I quite like if the artist progress their sound but to still use similar sounds and effects. That song is certainly not Greenflow or On Red but it has that level of sickness that my ears like, cause no matter how much I adore and am crazy about GOA, I love psychedelic excursions and trips to the unknown. If everything was kept usual, it would all start to sound the same. I wouldn't like it if they changed the style completely and made some utter non sense, but this track still represent them but in another light...Heh

210464[/snapback]

that was a fast reply! :P