Chtulhu Mythos

Ormion

As you can see from both my signature and Avatar I'm a big Cthulhu fan and I'm wondering if you know any tracks with titles from Cthulhu Mythos or samples?

I know that OOOD had a track called Cthullu but do you know any more?

Well, Chtulhu (spelling?) is some kind of ancient god, demon, whatever...

As Ormion already said: go read some H.P. Lovecraft storys or if you´re too lazy to read get yourself an audiobook (that´s what I did). I really love Lovecraft´s storys, they give me the shivers.

Back to topic, I only know the one from OOOD you already mentioned Ormion, I think it´s called "the call of Chtulhu", apart from that, no idea...

I've read some Lovecraft but I don't know much about that mythology. Now I'm reading Robert Shea & R. A. Wilson's Illuminatus 1, and it's got something to do with Cthulhu. Its sort of conspiracy theory parody but you should try it still, it's hilarious!

Some prog-metal band did a H.P. Lovecraft concept album

I don't remember the band but it was based off of the Unknown Dream Kadath (I think that's what its called)...

I never liked Lovecraft too much...maybe I'll give him another shot one of these days...

I´d wager that it is the dream-quest of unknown Kadath"

Cthulhu is a supernatural creature, who ruled the earth in prehistoric times, with other similar creatures (status, not appearance -wise) Now he/she/it lies dormant in the sunken city of R`lyeh, somwhere in the Pacific.

I.M.O Lovecraft rules

just a note, this isnt ancient mythology, lovecraft made all this up

if you like robert anton wilson books defianetly check out his DVD "maybe logic" , its awesome

Hehehe.After thousands of hours reading 23(!) different books about the great mystery of Cthulhu Mythos I can finally say that Cthulhu exists!