Dimension 5 and side projects?

Mindtwister

I like Dimension 5 very much, think their among the gratest in this scene, but I know they have a lot of side/solo projects. Wich guys are in Dimension 5 and wich side projects do they have?

These are the ones that im aware of:

Aphid Moon

Hunab Ku

Electron Wave

Ra

Are there more, if it is, please tell me...

No, they haven't...There are heaps of people that even released one or two singles and completely dissapeared like for example Hiscore Xor. They released HIT SINGLE True Freedom which is to me one of the best Goa Trance anthems of all time and Drone VII on the vinyl that I haven't heard and after that one more EP Identify which I also haven't heard and then POOF, vanished. Same stands for N.D.M.A. with their Goa Anthem Vitan which I find in top 10 Goa Trance songs too and another good single The Answer ( Gift ) and again no sign from them after that. I never understood that thing of sudden dissapearing.But there is this album by Hunab-Ku from 2000 that I still miss, Magik Universe...OMG, that is probably great album !

Same stands for N.D.M.A. with their Goa Anthem Vitan which I find in top 10 Goa Trance songs too and another good single The Answer ( Gift ) and again no sign from them after that. I never understood that thing of sudden dissapearing.

Actually NDMA doesn't disappear... He is a member of MOS(Mittelstankinder....)

The first MOS tracks like the "Xone" sound like the "Answer" track but not their latest stuff.

Corrert me if I'm wrong.

Actually NDMA doesn't disappear... He is a member of MOS(Mittelstankinder....)

The first MOS tracks like the "Xone" sound like the "Answer" track but not their latest stuff.

Corrert me if I'm wrong.

207893[/snapback]

Agree on you there. Just thought it was the one u where talking about, hehe... But asfar I know, they just released two albums, Transdimensional and Second Phaze.

Hey Mindtwister, I think you got something wrong about Ormion's post, he was talking about N.D.M.A. german trance group, and I am not sure you are right Ormion, but I hope you are, cause it would be real shame those guys haven't continue witht their talent.

Hey Mindtwister, I think you got something wrong about Ormion's post, he was talking about N.D.M.A. german trance group, and I am not sure you are right Ormion, but I hope you are, cause it would be real shame those guys haven't continue witht their talent.

207896[/snapback]

Opps, sorry, I was in the wrong topic, hehe...

Amithaba Buddha, you should know better than that considering you are Goa Trance freak...He was collaborating on their second album, trust me, 100 % I am sure...;)

207902[/snapback]

hehe in that case i apologise :) i saw on a site that the members of D5 arent the same as RA and RA is only one guy and he´s from Finland if im not wrong , but if you know he collab´d on Second Phaze i believe in you cause you´re also a goa freak ;)

hehe in that case i apologise  :)  i saw on a site that the members of D5 arent the same as RA and RA is only one guy and he´s from Finland if im not wrong , but if you know he collab´d on Second Phaze i believe in you cause you´re also a goa freak  ;)

207958[/snapback]

RA is from Norway mate. :)

His name is Christer Borge Lunden if I'm correct :)