Your favourite Psychedelicatessen

seraph

definitely :

Cosmosis - Howling at the moon, and Chakra - Spider, the most underrated ever (except the cheesy part).

more:

Chi-AD - exit eternity

Dimension 5 - utopian dream

Battle of the future Buddhas - domestic bliss

Battle of the future Buddhas - Lord of the dance

Battle of the future Buddhas - Tiger hill

Ka-sol - Iris

Koxbox - Fuel on (still amazing)

Conflict is one of the best psychedelic tracks I know, how can you not like that? Taste is a weird thing....  ;)

207547[/snapback]

you know this guy Cinos is a Hallucinogen addicted and does not like Pleiadians I.F.O. he 'll still surprise me :D

by the way yep any track by Green nuns like Ring of fire, Conflict, Klunk, Thunder thigs...

+

Pleiadians - Electra

Pleiadians - Modulation

Pleiadians - Maia

Cosmosis - Higher access

and

Laughing Buddha - Karma (i ms sure a lot of people forgot that track :o )

you know this guy Cinos is a Hallucinogen addicted and does not like Pleiadians I.F.O.  he 'll still surprise me :D

207604[/snapback]

I actually like Alcyone a lot now. The other tracks are still a bit...

Maia is to be the best psychedelic goa trance track ever ! The arrangements and melodies are the best ones I've ever heard. It is certainly their best song they written.

I was gonna add a bunch, but then I re-read the original question and realized it was specifically psychedelic effects that you're looking for. So...

Shulman - In Search of a Meaningful Moment album... I really don't think I could name a specific track, it's all beyond words.

Shpongle - the Day Turned to Night...

Hallucinogen in Dub - Gamma Goblins

I think freeform music has more possibilities for extreme psychedelia than 4/4 trance.

hi there,, i just bought in a really cool store in barcelona texas gays petoman`s... and also "a taste of dragonfly vol#1" and there where also vol 2 and vol 4, i wanted this cd for a long time, (well actually both) but i didnt know if the others to comps of dragonfly where any good, specially vol 4,,, what would you my fellow psy addicts say?

I can say that both volumes from Dragonfly, 2 and 4 are good comps. I can suggest you to buy both if you have money. ;) That avatar you have is pretty funny but way too sick.