AmithabaBuddha

Choose your Fighter ;)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your Fighter ;)

• Asia 2001
    • Mystica
    • Cyan
    • Luminus

I found interesting that some people here calls "amateur" to Asia 2001 music (i dont think it is) , so what about comparing it with some simple goa style , the NitzGoa.

Now we´re going to see what you prefer ...

Choose your Destiny (and see the votes... ) :P;):)

Take Care.

Well, total concioussness is no nitzhonot imo, that's just good uplifting goa trance ;)

Anyway, Asia 2001 has many great tracks imo, so I choose for him (I can't understand why Lemmiwinks calls him mediocre and amateurish, he's in my all time goa top 10 list!)

ok, I had to re-listen to his albums to recall his stuff... the thing is that from 7 albums he only did ONE that really was good: Amazon. I'm sorry but albums before and after that simply didn't do it for me... However I realize now that Amazon did indeed have some pretty killer stuff in there so I take back my comments on him being amateurish ;)

Well, Psykadelia and Dreamland are with Amazon his best too. I even liked his first album but the production is pretty bad on that one, but musically it is pretty good album as well...Beside that, I like all other groups from your list. BTW, Mystica is not making Nitzhonot, nor Luminus. Nitzhonot artists are : Eyal Barkan, early Astrix, some Cyan, Shiva Shidapu...As said, Luminus is more uplifting psy trance...And his album Hypnotica was great.

ok, I had to re-listen to his albums to recall his stuff... the thing is that from 7 albums he only did ONE that really was good: Amazon. I'm sorry but albums before and after that simply didn't do it for me... However I realize now that Amazon did indeed have some pretty killer stuff in there so I take back my comments on him being amateurish ;)

206675[/snapback]

ASIA 2001: DREAMLAND AND PSYKADELIA ARE MASTERPIECES

ASIA 2001: DREAMLAND AND PSYKADELIA ARE MASTERPIECES

206685[/snapback]

true , my first goa album was Dreamland and i love it , but not only those are Martin Cooper´s masterpieces , RA and Strange world are very intersting albums too. B)

but no goa album is compared to Jean Michel Jarre .. ;):)

I don't know if I voted right <_< ..., voted for 'mystica' cause I like them the most... but got to say

- most of luminus old stuff sounds like nitzhonot to me but I can like it somedays...His new stuff is more melodic psytrance and I've got to admit I was happy around the years 2000 that some melodic was released...

Total Consciousness : totally rocks... I loved it & always will... respect :D

-Mystica isn't nitzhonot to me certainly the album 'age of innocence'... still some of his older released tracks sound nitzhonot...

cyan is pure nitzhonot to me and always will... his older stuff sounds more intilligent then his new stuff like cyan &f psycho... shit this is not thought trough and made in 5 minutes :P... don't like it at all...

- I understand Lemmiwinks idea... asia 2001 isn't bad... his release in 1998 amazone was very strong ... song like 'visitors' make me feel very happy... but still you have to admit he has released 7 albums ??? If I'm not wrong and that's boring and to much... One album is good but you can't release 7 albums always using the same sounds and patterns... that was his problem...

so I believe both are right :)

Dawn To Dusk

Orion In Maroc

Zeta Reticuli

Red Horizones

We Are Not Alone

Lokayatikas

Life Storm

The Prayer

Vertige

Profetic

Ama Zone

Planetarium

Happy downloading....;)

true , my first goa album was Dreamland and i love it , but not only those are Martin Cooper´s masterpieces , RA and Strange world are very intersting albums too. B)

but no goa album is compared to Jean Michel Jarre ..  ;)  :)

206707[/snapback]

WHY NO ARTIST MAKE MUSIC WITH J.M. JARRE MELODIES?

For me Mystica isn't NitzGoa... Myatica - Ashes to ashes and Jamiroquai is two of my all time favourites and i dont think they have that typical Nitz sound that Holymen, Eyal Barkan or Cyan uses.

207126[/snapback]

Mystica is good Nitz :)