Miraculix and Talamasca 2004 albums

Ale

I haven't heard new Miraculix album but new Talamasca - Made In Trance is pretty catchy. It is not made in old school style but it is surely better than ZODIAC. His live act was fenomenal, much better than album.

I wouldn't recommend either of them... New Talamasca might be better than Zodiac, but it still sounds pretty crap to me... And Miraculix is the disappointment of the year... I loved Detonator but on this one he just got it all wrong... even the production quality seem to be worse than on his previous album!!

I haven't heard the new Miraculix but the Talamsca album is ok. It has some nice tracks on it but it's not something special. The well known Talamasca style ist what you get. If you like Zodiac you will also probably like this one.

Ale :: Yes, buy Miraculix. New Album Arrival is much more melodic than Detonator.. there are more melodic layers with oldschool themes. I think you ll like it. Seventh (or eighth ..not sure) track on the arrival album is pure goa..

Talamasca is very typical... nothing new but one of the master of melodies so a big killer on the dance floor...

miraculix was very disapointed... if you are in his older releases you will not like this one... if his latest release is the first time you hear miraculix I think it's possible that you like it very much...

I'm crazy about Miraculix first album Detonator. And I love his second one! So you go ahead and buy his album right away. Track 5 on that ablum is amazing :)

199238[/snapback]

yep, he is right. both albums of miraculix are great !