Space Cat - How was his 2004 album?

Jon Cocco

Welcome back... Jon Cocco here:

I recently noticed on psyshop that Space Cat released a new album in Augest called Mechanical Dream. I agree with most people who say Space Cats first album was really good. His second album was more commerical and aimed for clubs, not as good as the first. And his third album was pretty good, like a cross between both styles from the ƒirst and second album, but not as good as the first, BEAM ME UP.

So how is this new new album? Is it any good. Does it suck? What do you think?

Comments are welcome...

Thanks.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/viq/viq1cd025.html

As allready said in the reviews section this is one of the best albums this year. You just have to check it out!

Yeah it's good but not a masterpiece. The problem is that most of the tracks sound the same and it has a clubby feeling. But some tracks are stunning!!! My fav is Daydreams, one of the best morning tunes I've listened in 2004!

"plays it safe" sums it up...

like most releases these days...

some tracks are nice but i got over the whole thing pretty fast...

I still listen to the mechanical dream track but that's about it...

don't expect anything close to his first album, otherwise u're in for a big disapointment...

hanks a lot on the comments! I recently noticed the review section is finally up and I now know where to go for reviews. :)

I really like all Spaced Cats main albums before, including the second which seems to be both loved and hated from his releases the most.

peace all :D