URGENT : 2nd Contest Compilation Name

Last chance to propose some :-) Any other ideas ?

Current results are 1/3 for "The Psychedelic Circus" (could make a nice cover IMHO), 1/3 for "Psynesthetic Vibrations" and 1/3 don't like any of them.

But please hurry up to give your ideas here cause I think we'll choose the final name within this week :-)

Guest ancient

u want some ideas? ok, here, i'll give u some idea's

"Telepathic Prophecies"

"Telepathic Injectionz"

"Liquid Substance"

"Brain oscilloration"

"Mystery of the forsaken underground"

"Another demention"

"Analog scrolls"

"Mental central"

"flying agaric"

"Bad trips"

"Real hallucinationz"

"Distorted visions"

"Evil chemistry"

"2 high 2 land"

"Lost souls"

"Negative Energy"

"Mandala"

"Sub consciousness"

"Nasty filters"

Guest etherdesign

"Embryonic" is cool too.. personally I'm just sick of the mish-mash psy-style album/song names that are just a bunch of words that have been used a million times but just put into different order.. anything with oscillation, telepathic, psychedelic, consciousness, liquid, mystery, etc etc.. is played out.

Rant off =) No offense to anyone..

well i agree with etherdesign save one thing:

embryo is kinda in the same boat as the others as far as being played out.... at least to my ears. even if its not actualy used too much.. it has the feel and sound of something that is.

in keeping withthe empryo theme:

womb hhm... i think womb is used more than embryo but for some reason doesnt sound like it is... i dunno

voices from the womb

echos from the womb

i kinda like those.. pluss they refer to the music as being from (mostly) new artists.

Guest Mike Indidginus

Oprah, Martha & Friends present "Honey, I've Been Lying! - Marie knows her boyfriend is a really good guy, but she’s here today to break his heart. Then… Bob must tell his fiancée about his secret fetish. For the past 2 months, he’s been wearing her lingerie! Next… Liz was like a big sister to Nicole and even let her move in. But Nicole repaid this kindness by stealing Liz’s man! Later… Michelle cheated on her longtime boyfriend with his best friend! That betrayal will rip apart a lifelong friendship. (Recorded on Psychedelic Circus Cam 10-04-02)"

...Featuring the track "You don't know me! You don't know me! Yeah, I used him to get a car and some jewelery. So? Yeah, I cheated on him with a girl! So? Yeah, I'm really a man - but I'm a girl on the inside. So? (Naaaaw you di-int! Talk to the hand! Talk to the hand! Remix)

:)

Guest Dexium

We're never going to come up with a name everyone will agree with. Children - I think you should just be done with it and settle on "Psynesthetic Vibrations". It's been kicking around now for a while. Put your foot down so us grafix geeks can have our fun :)

-Dexy