URGENT : 2nd Contest Compilation Name

"Syn" (as in "Synesthetic") and "Psy" have different pronunciations, which makes this name awkward, in my opinion.

But I'm all for a quick fix. I've been designing way too much for failed comp names.

I was a fan of Incoming Intruders, despite its own sort of silliness.

"Tech Tonic" and "Synth Aesthetic" were other creations of mine that I liked. But hey, that's just me. :) EA

Guest Norb-E

yep... psychadelic sparks 2 is a good idea...

but what if the winners of the contest (whos tracks are gonna be on the cd) decide what the name will be? hehe

Guest Afghanfan

EA has the right idea (as usual) with the psychedelic circus point. Was there a Psynews1????

Or Gargamels suggestion of Psy. sparks 2

Otherwise "Totem my Totem" or "Penis my Penis" hahaha ;) ah god this hash kills me everytime...

Peace in

Guest ancient

yo ouroboros , ok maybe metamorphosis isnt the most original name, and maybe all the other ones i suggested aint that good, but "voices from the womb" is just plain silly, as i said, no offense,

"Digital Enlightenment"

"The secret of the 14 herbs"

(replace the number with the number of tracks on the compilation)

Guest divine deviant

Haha. Why all these wannabe cool names?

The most convinient name would be a simple straight-forward name like 'www.psynews.org 2002 contest winners compilation'. I think this whole thing around this contest (behind the scenes for the most of the scene) seems like a circus full of clowns overexagerating the simple context. Therefor I proposed 'behind the scenes, behind the psychedelic circus'; wich I think is still the best name for it; therefor put my vote on it ;D

Why u wanna pain over an already great painting?

Oh and I think 'Psychedelic Sparks 2' is probably as good as any other as it's really an sequel.

Dub Mark.

Guest Elementa

Use "Psychedelic Sparks II" Then you use the same layout at the album cover just with some different colors and some new graphics to have a variation. That way it will be reconized (don't know how thats spelled) better by the ones who bought the first compilation. If they liked it, they will buy the second, the third.....the sixth one to. If you keep a pattern ofcours. Even if they didn't like the first one to much, they still know about it and thinks "maybe the second one is better then the first one." For best results, a pattern must be followed. Like Goa-Head. They have a pattern to follow, and people like it. They have had it for so long that everyone knows about it. As soon as you see that head anywhere, or even a similar one, you will think about Goa-Head.

Now i have to get back to work, l8rs Funk Brains!

I'm for it. But I think that, although Elementa has a clever plan about reusing the old cover with different colors, lots of people here are having fun participating in a cover design contest, especially if - [ahem] - they know they're going to lose the music contest, or don't have a track in at all but still want to participate. :)

Guest Jolly Roger

Another Dimension... Another Dimension... Another Dimension?!

I just want you to know that my Barb-EQ 6000 IP Tracing Tesla Cannon is working. Maybe I'll just mount this thing on my space ship and start orbiting Earth. What is this big red button? B-o-m-b-a-r-d... Some sort of pudding?

Ok. I think Psychedelic Sparks II is fine but if it's going to be Another Dimension you'll find yourself from antoher dimension in no time because I might get hungry and start making pudding.

The compilation needs a name that has something in common with the first one.

It doesn't have to be "Psychedelic Sparks II" .. "sparks" can be replaced ... and .. please make sure that the cover contains the colour 'blue' ;)

Greets to Elementa!! :)

Respect.