Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Puff Dragon - Qi Gong
  2. abasio

    Ishq

    A mix to tribute Ishq, one of my favourite ambient producers. Mix of Ishq 1. Sky Blue 2. Ra 3. Fire Salamander 4. Sun Dive 5. Opal (Original Mix) 6. Blue Helix (as Ishvara) 7. Cyantium Flower (as Elve) 8. Nepalese Sun 9. Sol 10. Aphrodite 11. Alaya 12. Utopian Moon Garden (as Ishvara) 13. En Soph 14. Yu 15. Fluid Earth Link Time: 2:14:55 The style is very ambient, there are not many beats! I love it, perfect for relaxing on the bed with the lights out!
  3. Today in Japan it was rainy. It is infact rainy season! But it is not rainy inside my head. Not with music like this! Tracklist 1. Jaia - Evolving to Outside 2. Puff Dragon - Born to Be Wild 3. Kaya Project - Good Morning London 4. Synaesthesia - Outland 5. Cell - Zaz 6. Puff Dragon - Qi Gong 7. Jairamji - Temple 8. Takagi Masakatsu - Raja 9. Mystical Sun - Waters of Life 10. Synaesthesia - Intelligence Dream 11. Makyo - Clarity (Melting Snow Mix) Link Time: 1:38:12 It got rid of my cold a bit anyway, Enjoy
  4. They are one of those labels that is consistent. If you like their sound you will like everything they put out Not heard a bad one yet from the ultimae guys!
  5. Somehow I knew this would happen! Ah well at least now you have something to trade
  6. I heard something about the Technossomy unreleased somewhere too. That would be great
  7. Takagi - Masakatsu - Rama
  8. Astrix on Spiral Trax 1. Spiral trax have gone shit (hope not) 2. Astrix has gone good (is it possible?) 1 or 2 what do you think?
  9. I liked it and it inspired me to do my own
  10. sitar is one of my least favourite instuments mainly because it is so often played tunelessly. I have only heard it played well a handful of times
  11. Makyo - Clarity (Melting snow mix)
  12. Oh yeah, I've seen (and heard) one of those
  13. So am I but I have the unpopular opinion of that Hallucinogen has only made 1 good album
  14. What's a Fagot?
  15. God bless hoodies, baseball caps & poxy little beards that take longer to trim than it would do to shave!
  16. No databloem?
  17. I still enjoy listening to all their pure stuff, even Amen was good IMO But that remix album (TEN) was a piece a dog turd on a stick
  18. Think glitchy IDM classical. Listening again
×
×
  • Create New...