Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Vataff Project - Plasticine Bird
  2. Awww that's too bad! I just got this CD in the post today
  3. Nuclear Ramjet - Cloud Sailors
  4. Found it
  5. Nah! I just lost my hard drive! It's all gone. All the photo's! I'll have to scout around for the good ones & bring 'em back!
  6. As was the new Eat Static but they eventually got a release date
  7. Well, I've been enjoying there stuff a lot this week so I think I'll try & track down some of their other stuff
  8. Vibrasphere - Mountain Lake
  9. Son Kite - If Ashtrays Could Talk
  10. Nuclear Ramjet - Folding Time 147
  11. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
  12. SpaceTime Continuum - Pressure
  13. Nice deal! I like it when a plan comes together
  14. Thanks for making me that little bit poorer of wealth & richer of soul!
  15. Vibrasphere - Mountain Lake
  16. Yeah Nice choice Gonna start a mix soon!
  17. This? Where can I buy this?
  18. Gonna stick Waki - Music For Waki People on soon!
×
×
  • Create New...