stop bashing fullon !

Guest Rain

ok I'm repeating myself but this new topic is needed...

some new users entered on this forum and are welcome off course...

but stop that childisch fullon bashing shit...

it's too much on this forum lately...

must say will ask the opinion about tthe mods considering this matter...

some people are actually discriminatin other users who like fullon and bashing them off...

on psynews we have respect for all genres....

and it's not about taste... I read the replies and it's almost pure racism...

it's like just being cool to love old skool and bash off fullon... some really create that image over é over...

the cool goapeople :lol: , yeah !

create your own forum

www.meinkampholdskool.be and go there :ph34r:

I love old skool and will be always my first love but it's not superiour to other genres...

are we 15 ????

well sometimes I do think so I read fullon bashing replies....

people who like fullon don't feel welcome here at all, ever consider that ???

there's like 10 fullon bashing reply's every day....

it's getting to far !

have respect, and let people who like fullon compfortiable herer...

some (I do think) just not reply what they like cause uuuuuuuuuuuuuups there they are the fullon bashers...

how would you feel if your music is bashed off all the time ????

I rest my case....

now let a fullon bashert post in this thread... and show your faces, I know who you all are but won't name names....

you have such a big mouth discriminating other people taste...

well post here...

I will reply on your reply and I know some users are sharing my thoughts...

I would say peace like always but not to the fullon bashers....

you don't give respect you don't get respect :ph34r:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARRGH! FULL ON! RESPECT FULL ON!!

Posted Image

Without image saying, my part goes for telling that you are right with the full on not being all about crap.

Althou i dont think there is some serious bashing over full on here.

Off course there is those who always dont change their mind and keeping telling how much they hate full on and all, but thats higlhy normal. We got a genre that is widely popular. Loved and hated

ARRGH! FULL ON! RESPECT FULL ON!!

Posted Image

Without image saying, my part goes for telling that you are right with the full on not being all about crap.

Althou i dont think there is some serious bashing over full on here.

Off course there is those who always dont change their mind and keeping telling how much they hate full on and all, but thats higlhy normal. We got a genre that is widely popular. Loved and hated

396492[/snapback]

no man it's going that far I see it as racism man...

they keep posting & posting & posting it all the time...

always the same fullon basher users...

first off all when I read there replies, one analyzed fullon and was sooooooo fucking wrong...

he was bashing fullon but had like no idea what fullon was...

sorry... some users are just trying to be cool to bash fullon... it's so super obvious <_<

I also forgot to mention.... if there is one thing that i always found funny is the famous oldschool superioty in psychedelic over the new stuff out today.

Some people really think that psychedelic music is all about melodies

Most precisaly, arpegiatos and leads... There is some insane stuff being released ( and not on those fancy labels) that has nothing to do with melody or scracth or twisted, but its psychedelic as it gets

Yes, i am minimalistic

This is a very good, and needed, topic.

I'd also like to add that everytime people see words "Skazi", "GMS", "Infected Mushroom", whatever - it does NOT mean that the discussion needs to be flooded with no-brainer comments ("Everytime I hear that music I want to puke" etc.).

People would just need to understand that there is bad full-on and there is good full-on, there is bad goa-trance and there is good goa-trance. Terrorising a discussion concerning a specific artist by just bashing the artist/style won't do any good to anybody, least to your own public image ;).

Regards,

Kalle! / Tranceform

no man it's going that far I see it as racism man...

they keep posting & posting & posting it all the time...

always the same fullon basher users...

first off all when I read there replies, one analyzed fullon and was sooooooo fucking wrong...

he was bashing fullon but had like no idea what fullon was...

sorry... some users are just trying to be cool to bash fullon... it's so super obvious  <_<

396494[/snapback]

Ok

i see your point

I happens to find those statements funny :rolleyes:

Some people really think that psychedelic music is all about melodies

396495[/snapback]

yeah but that like the stupidity...

they bash off fullon and praise old skool...

but euhm

old skool is melodies

but moring fullon is melodies too

so I just think they don't no shit what they are talking about and just post it to be cool ...

cool ??? I actually don't know there goal with bashing fullon all the time...

maybe some fullon bashers should reply in this tread....

Ok

i see your point

I happens to find those statements funny :rolleyes:

396497[/snapback]

well those bashing fullon can be funny once true...

but I know all the fullon users basher by head

just counted how many fullon bashing replies there are recently...

I won't name names and numbers....

but I'm ashamed....

and the big problem is.... all those super old skool lover call their seff openminded :lol:

I just have continue the feeling they just post to post it and really have no knowledge at all about fullon + some don't even have knowledge about old skool too :rolleyes: and then bash of fullon...

pffffffffffffffffff..... damn it.... I'm busy with goa 8 years now and some replies are like soooooooooo totally wrong, not any knowledge at all.... the post is ok when 'fuck fullon' is in it that's all :rolleyes:

be aware you will get a fat reply back :ph34r::P

Guest The Journey Man Project

Fair point... I guess some of us are just sick of the templated sounds... I admit there is plenty of good full on, but much more that is shite... I guess the reason is variety is the spice of life but in thie scene there is now so little variety...

Fair point... I guess some of us are just sick of the templated sounds... I admit there is plenty of good full on, but much more that is shite... I guess the reason is variety is the spice of life but in thie scene there is now so little variety...

396499[/snapback]

a lot of fullon crap ok true...

man I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge old skool collection and trust me they released a lot of old skool crap back too in the days...

so it's the same

each goa year has good and crap...

and that will always be simple , why not respect that....

but those fulllon basher probably only have the classix super old skool albums...

but I have loads of old skool crap :lol:

Yeah love full-on.  :wub:

...shit sorry man i can't lie to myself.

Fuck full-on!!!

"I always tell the truth.. Even when i'm lying"

396512[/snapback]

I got one yés :lol:

why fuck fullon ???

(and say fuck fullon and not I don't like fullon...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck fullon sound cooler off course now I see

wooooooooow you bashers really created your own typical languauge, so orignal and amazing

+ give me 5 fullon names

time to bash the fullon bashers :lol:

what comes around goes around my friend B)

I got one yés  :lol:

why fuck fullon ???

(and say fuck fullon and not I don't like fullon...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck fullon sound cooler off course now I see

wooooooooow you bashers really created your own typical languauge, so orignal and amazing

+ give me 5 fullon names

time to bash the fullon bashers  :lol:

what comes around goes around my friend  B)

396513[/snapback]

It's easier to say just "fuck full-on" than to start naming every full-on act i dislike. And yes, it's indeed incredibly original to say fuck full-on. :D

Ofcourse there are some i like, but it's much easier to say just that the genre generally sucks.

It's like with food, im very picky when it comes to eating meals, if people ask what food do i don't like, i'll just say we will spare MUCH time if i only tell you the food that i like. :P

5+full on names?

GMS

Eskimo

Skazi

Argh... got a call and have to go fix a thing at work, but there's some.

Guest The Journey Man Project

I must admit while I'm not a big fan of full on, the Israeli artist have out done themselves on the latest BNE chill out compilation - "Life Is Dimensions"

Guest Loopfreaks

I dont think it's anyone's place to tell people what to write or not. I also see a lot of bashing or let's say stupid comments when it comes to House from the so-called psy and fullon lovers in this forum. Why not just let people write what they fell about the music, positive or negative, and just simply ignore a topic if it irritate you?

my 2 cent.

396499[/snapback]

I wouldn't say that there is not enough varitety in the scene. I mean look how many subgenres we have here: full-on, melodic, new-school goa, morning full-on, progressive, minimal, housy progressive, uplifting progressive, dark psy, ambient and so on. There are also more releases coming out than before, means there are also more bad releases. But when you dig deep enough you will sure find stuff you like.

And about the bashing: Even when you don't like the music, I don't understand why some people need to post how much they hate full-on on every possible moment. I mean I also don't like minimal so why even enter a thread about it when I know before that it's something I can not appreciate anyway?

Naiman, forget the israel scene. some people there are going for the money, so they produce something that has the intention of building the idea of "mainstream".

have you checked some south african psytrance?

it has powerful basslines, so i guess it goes to "full on cathegory".

i love it. south africa is un-bash-able. :D

Naiman, forget the israel scene. some people there are going for the money, so they produce something that has the intention of building the idea of "mainstream".

396552[/snapback]

Argh, stupid me.. forgot about the South African scene, that's indeed much better, i love many artists from there. Actually my signature is from an south-african full-on? acts track.

People seem to have different opinions about full-on... i would not consider Fractal Glider as full on in anyway. Their first album is one of the best albums ever. Protoculture rocks also.

When i myself talk about full-on i mean those israelian rolling-basslines, u know. They just ruin the track for me, i can't even listen to other sounds anymore after that because it's just so annoying that i must skip the track.

Like after reading E.V.P - Electronic Harmonic Module review i thought it would be somekind of old-school, the first track had already this very annoying bassline so i stopped right there.. hehe.

It's easier to say just "fuck full-on" than to start naming every full-on act i dislike. And yes, it's indeed incredibly original to say fuck full-on.  :D

Ofcourse there are some i like, but it's much easier to say just that the genre generally sucks.

It's like with food, im very picky when it comes to eating meals, if people ask what food do i don't like, i'll just say we will spare MUCH time if i only tell you the food that i like.  :P

5+full on names?

GMS

Eskimo

Skazi

Argh... got a call and have to go fix a thing at work, but there's some.

396532[/snapback]

got you big time...

wel ladies and gentlemen we have here a a fullon basher...

I asked him 5 names...

he could only give 3

GMS :lol:

Eskimo :lol:

Skazi :lol:

my imo

this guy knows shit about fullon at all... can give only 3 and like gives the wurst fullon of all...

you think I listen to that fullon???

well we have here a fullon basher with no knowledge about fullon !!!

but how can he bash on fullon if he doesn't even know one good artist ????

how can he bash fullon in general if he can only give 3 names when I ask 5 ???

that's one profile of a fullon basher...

he just likes too bash but has no fucking idea what he is bashing about.... :lol:

People seem to have different opinions about full-on... i would not consider Fractal Glider as full on in anyway. Their first album is one of the best albums ever. Protoculture rocks also.

When i myself talk about full-on i mean those israelian rolling-basslines, u know. They just ruin the track for me, i can't even listen to other sounds anymore after that because it's just so annoying that i must skip the track.

Like after reading E.V.P - Electronic Harmonic Module review i thought it would be somekind of old-school, the first track had already this very annoying bassline so i stopped right there.. hehe.

396566[/snapback]

protoculture has no rolling bassline you say ???

euhm , put on the cd my friend and have a listen goes it does...

it's 100% fullon.... can't be more fullon !

what has this to do with my thread ???? the bashing stuff ???

moni I asked you twice to read my topic...

READ IT AGAIN ! jezus :rolleyes:

396552[/snapback]

other great names:

Voice Of Cod / OOOD

Benefactor

Protoculture

Broken Toy

Fractal Glider

Jirah

Tikal

Time Lock

etc

to me they're psytrance. psytrance is more than just "full on".

396563[/snapback]