Sab Kuch Milegator - Boxside The Out

Holla! The thing is... there was supposed to be a full length but I couldn't scrape it together due to technical issues. Together with the re-launched Ektoplazm we've now released a three track EP compiling the last tunes of the original "SKM studio". 

https://ektoplazm.bandcamp.com/album/boxside-the-out

Sab Kuch Milegator - Boxside The Out

1. Pixelbox Pixie (142 bpm)

2. Box Full Of Mad Ion Candy (145 bpm)

3. Underdog's Overdrive (148 bpm)

image.thumb.png.2d310347d74be096d8da44849fdf6125.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well holy wow. You know, some Producers have their strong influences and even more their own coda, and SKM is one of those that deserve a lot of recognition and bookings to all Festivals. What amazing trips his music has, and predictable? Nope, it catches you by surprise, lifts and turn you smiling, moping, and giggling side up down in the most pleasurable and fun ways. What a carnival, what a circus, what a show! It's super awesome, the whole e.p.. Especially track (1 &) 2. He knows very well how to delightfully and impressivly hypnotize n' swirl your being. What a trip, and that's it.. When listening I'm thinking that this needs to be on my OST next time I do that, trip-out. I wish I could experience Sab Kuch Milegator's sonic fun magic on a out door event or festival. 

*know what, it actually reminds me of the magic experienced when listening to Boards Of Canada's 'The Campfire Headphase' album on shrooms many years ago ..the way sounds morph and play into eachother perfectly. That said, I find SKM to be hyper Psychedelic.

PS. I wish the album art had artist and title font. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks! It's a lot of love I've put into these... like hundreds of hours. It's basically me trying to give stuff to those who like melody, detail and complexity in one.

• Thanks 1