Awkward and cringy interviews

Just came across this interview between the "fabulous" Fabian and filteria 

God is it uncomfortable :D

Filteria was pretty comfortable but the other guy oh man 

Why is fabulous showing us his naked feet, and keep wiggling his toes? Who thought that was gonna be a nice touch? And why is the chemistry between them so off.. God it's so awkward. 

Post your cringiest interviews here pls 

• Confused 1

Cringy, What does that word even mean, not quite sure what the purpose of this post is, nothing awkward about it at all, dude I suggest you stick to the music,and if you have some sort of issue with Fabian, don't forget without him you wouldn't even be on this forum 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, technosomy said:

Cringy, What does that word even mean, not quite sure what the purpose of this post is, nothing awkward about it at all, dude I suggest you stick to the music,and if you have some sort of issue with Fabian, don't forget without him you wouldn't even be on this forum 

cringy means you cringe when you watch it, pretty simple. When something is embarassing and awkward. I have nothing against fabien at all, he asked good questons and it was a pretty good interview. if a cringy one 😃 why the bare feet? i cant get over that. and his twitching and moving about like he is nervous or something. it was pretty awkward! thats it and all of it. no need to read more into it than that.

stick to music? what does THAT even mean? 

id say relax dont take things so seriously and youll be much happier. generally speaking. also youre off topic unless you wanna post some more cringy interviews ^^

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It's O.K. astralprojection, we all love and respect you & eachother. So anyway, bare feet and some uncomfort astride, here's Morioun presenting his new Album on KER - with what ever cringe or not you feel like putting on your taco. Enjoy! LiFE 

• Like 1

I mean this video I link i would be categorized as an interview per se, but it's Psytrance related atleast and funny, more funny then the video in the original post, which I just find to be a regular normal interview. Mars and Filteria seem down to earth and, and yeah nice to see artists and label owners speak some about their art/passion. Interviewing people and beeing interviewed is not easy either, you know shyness is a thing right. I would love to see more interviews, not for some cringe, but to get some insights. If they are funny, that could be a plus. A laugh is always nice, as long as it's with the glimpse in the eye. :) 

This video is hilarious though, Duvdev is very funny I think. He seems to have a lot of hyperactive energy. (ADHD)? :D  The drunk fan?/dude in the video sure is a bit cringey right?

23 hours ago, astralprojection said:

I think he's just on coke tbh 

I mean you never know, but my guess would be that's just his personality style. Since he is like that in every studio blog I've seen. Not that one thing excludes another so to say, but yeah speaking from my own experience, I am like that too. I speak very fast,think fast, move fast. :D Maybe that is the secret Ying and Yang recipe of Infected Mushroom? Erez seems very calm in comparison.

On 3/16/2024 at 11:31 AM, HolyLight said:

I am like that too. I speak very fast,think fast, move fast. :D Maybe that is the secret Ying and Yang recipe of Infected Mushroom? Erez seems very calm in comparison.

bipolar seems to really suck total ass.. on one hand, one is in the deepest of lows barely moving or getting out of bed. and on another hand they are like seemingly on drugs.. i always liked the tv series Homeland cause the lead character had that. wouldnt surprise me if (he is NOT on coke) he has that disorder.

erez is totally his other half, he is always calm and ei"zen". 

13 hours ago, astralprojection said:

bipolar seems to really suck total ass.. on one hand, one is in the deepest of lows barely moving or getting out of bed. and on another hand they are like seemingly on drugs.. i always liked the tv series Homeland cause the lead character had that. wouldnt surprise me if (he is NOT on coke) he has that disorder.

erez is totally his other half, he is always calm and ei"zen". 

Maybe who knows, the whole world seems bipolar/depressed atm. But yeah sometimes or probably very often, good music comes from such states of minds. Kinda like Vinnie Paz. :) 

Eminem's music always seemed like that to me as well, you know either really dark or very very too much happy/manic. But yeah difficult to know what's what, with the excessive substance abuse issues Eminem had. Could be the psychedelic influence or the MDMA. 

Btw Erez had a side project/alias called I-Zen. I think maybe only one track made under that alias, but very nice nonetheless, "Into the Matrix" maybe it was Duvdev ft I-Zen, have to check later.

*found it:

• Like 1