The PROTOCULTURE album?

I think it's awesome.

Style? Mmmm... perhaps a touch full onish places (not in a bad way I think), melodic, very crisp sounding, and upbeat. It has a very similar style to the tracks he has released on compilations.

If you like artists such as Silicon sound, Talamasca..you will like it.

Great album. Full on/ melodic but not cheesy !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

eveybody likes it that's for sure :) but I don't <_< ... I've got the feeling that the album isn't finished... they released it to soon... more detail and some more psy sounds would make it great... It's just a bass line and some cheezy sounds... It doesn't has any brain activity or the feeling to predict what's next...

I need another listening but it's an album with lot off interesting thing, and a hard work on it. As said Rain previously, it could be still better if it was not released so soon, but there is a big potential in it ... it's for me one of the great album of the year and my favorite is for the moment Magnetik. Anywway you have to listen to it, it's worth discovering.

ps: i didn't feel the full on side, but mostly the light and morning touch in it.

I've listened to some samples on Psyshop and this stuff sounds damn good. I will definitely add this album to my next order!