WTB: UX - Audissey CD

BraneFreeze

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The sale of unsold Anjuna was to happen already a year ago or even longer ago, it is very strange that there are potential customers for these releases but nowhere to get them. I was lucky as I could get them when i was in Israel but other than that, it's difficult to find them in Europe. They should sell their inventory and unsold copies, people would like that.

8 hours ago, draeke said:

The sale of unsold Anjuna was to happen already a year ago or even longer ago, it is very strange that there are potential customers for these releases but nowhere to get them. I was lucky as I could get them when i was in Israel but other than that, it's difficult to find them in Europe. They should sell their inventory and unsold copies, people would like that.

I asked them in August if the shop was gonna open to get the physical copies as they are re-opening their label, and they said that it was gonna open as soon as possible. Still nothing...