ATTENTION ALL AT PSYNEWS PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS!

technosomy

https://www.gofundme.com/PAIGE-HUMPHREYS

this little girl needs your help.... she really does

i personally witnessed her in the midst of life and death on sunday night, and it affected me more deeply than you or i could imagine,

she has battled with this since day one, and it's not fair!

it's not fair that people can go about their lives abusing their own and others bodys without giving it a thought,

it's not fair people can squander away billions of dollars on things that don't matter

well, i have met this little girl... and she matters!

with all of those tubes and gadgets attached to her, she can still manage a smile, and when i asked her if she had been in hospital or a helicopter before, she replied as if she does it every day, well that's not far off the truth,

enoughs enough

i have never asked anything of anyone of you ever..... but now it is time for me to real in all those favours, all those things i have done for so many people over the years, and never asked for anything in return.

so please if you can help donate, share this as far as you can, all over the world, to as many people, organisations, businesses and philanthropists

you can help, you can make a difference, to give this girl a chance to be just like us, to grow up, to do all the stuff that we often take for granted.

i only wish i had of held on to all that rare stuff until now

anyway

i gonna cull majority of the rest of my collection

and every cent is going to this little girl

so please, if you can find it in your heart to donate even a few dollars

or buy one of my cd's we would all be very grateful for eternity..

as soon as i can gather it all up i will list the sale

in the mean time please share this as far over the globe as possible

you guys with labels... is there something we could do, like they did with ananda???

i would be happy to help invest if we could further the investment with other labels on board to do a release?

thankyou