Oder odonata

Guest Aural

Hello guys,

While catching this name on the Internet I was really please to discover this website, being in the rave scene in 1995-till 2002, I was looking for old style goa trance album such as the one who where playing at the fridge club in Brixton or Tyson studio and all the other that wonderful time may be one of the best in my live.

Would you help me to find those songs ?

Sid shanty, sirius but it's far out in my mind so if someone has kept those "collector" I'll be please to have a contact with.

Many thanks

Don't take too much drugs.

Oliver

Guest antic

the simplest way you can find some albums / comps is to press "search" on the left panel of this site and make a serach for releases in years 1995-1998 :-)

ofcourse this way you have to know the names of the songs you're after or at least find some release names and if anything looks familiar listen to samples of this release at www.saikosounds.com or www.psyshop.com (two of the best psy-trance online shops).

and don't even try to find those songs on dc++ and other shite - they have only 2002+ releases, because they're stupid fucks and don't know what good music is. and it's illegal too... ;-)

• 3 years later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

the simplest way you can find some albums / comps is to press "search" on the left panel of this site and make a serach for releases in years 1995-1998 :-)

ofcourse this way you have to know the names of the songs you're after or at least find some release names and if anything looks familiar listen to samples of this release at www.saikosounds.com or www.psyshop.com (two of the best psy-trance online shops).

and don't even try to find those songs on dc++ and other shite - they have only 2002+ releases, because they're stupid fucks and don't know what good music is. and it's illegal too... ;-)

heeheehee

just saw this

love the attitudde :D Fuck yeah Antic!

what a nice fella' :)

Journeyman, your profile is super negative, whats up?

Yeah, wondered about it to. Something bad happened to you lately?

Or you're just making a full circle - I remember you were like that about 2 years ago too... ;):D

meh just going though a negative phase... I"m kinda bored... I really want something inspiring in this scene to happn (cd release wise)... the music just has gotten to much for me... it;s just so bad now-a-days :(

meh just going though a negative phase... I"m kinda bored... I really want something inspiring in this scene to happn (cd release wise)... the music just has gotten to much for me... it;s just so bad now-a-days :(

Ok, I feel you. But maybe you're not digging deep enough?

Any particualr psy-album you liked lately? What are you looking for in trance?

Really sad to say no...

none...

I mean, I'm going to massive psy festival in November... my girl tried hard to make me happy by getting me a VIP ticket for my birthday present... but only like 3 of the psy acts so far excite...

S.U.N Project (Live)

Space Tribe (Live)

Electric Universe (Live)

the only other act at it that excites me yet is an old school techno head - D.A.V.E The Drummer

and no releases yet even vaguely look good tomy ears or eyes... I think I'd really like Astral Projection to release a new album, as their recent full on (especially The Prophecy) was uber nice... but not a single other release has got me vaguely excited... and it really hurts coz I"ve given the best time of my last oh 12 years to this scene... I don;t wanna say goodbye to it but it's starting to look like the only option...

you have no idea how seriously depressed I am about this...

:( you see no light in the darkness?

i guess you have heard the new Promepheus album, koxbox, logic bomb. psykovsky, derengo?

heard them all,

Koxbox was the only one that got me :D

Ok, I feel you. But maybe you're not digging deep enough?

Any particualr psy-album you liked lately? What are you looking for in trance?

Koxbox's last one...

Astral Projection - "The Prophecy" track

um... Krumeler's album...

oh and the compilation from 6 Degress Sounds or whatever it is...

bbut none of th eother suomi releases U bought got me :(

I think this is why I"m enjoying getting back into the heavy metal scene... it's really picked up the last 2 years and I've spent like $500.00 (Australian) on ebay in the last month on heavy metal... and all the releases I bought I listen to endlessy each day hehe...

S.U.N Project (Live)

Space Tribe (Live)

Electric Universe (Live)

I appreciate their old-school stuff, but what they're doing now falls into 'crap' category for me. There's plenty of equally shitty music, so it shouldn't be that hard to find something else in that vein. ;)

I think I'd really like Astral Projection to release a new album, as their recent full on (especially The Prophecy) was uber nice...

Don't quite fancy their stuff either, even old-school... :(

Ok, I'll repeat my question again - what is it exactly that you're looking for in trance? Melodies, rhythm, crazy sounds, atmosphere, new ideas? It will be easier to help that way I guess :rolleyes:

I appreciate their old-school stuff, but what they're doing now falls into 'crap' category for me. There's plenty of equally shitty music, so it shouldn't be that hard to find something else in that vein. ;)

Don't quite fancy their stuff either, even old-school... :(

Ok, I'll repeat my question again - what is it exactly that you're looking for in trance? Melodies, rhythm, crazy sounds, atmosphere, new ideas? It will be easier to help that way I guess :rolleyes:

crazy hyper sounds...

for example tracks like

Quirk - "Ping"

G.N.O.T.R styles

if you have ever listened to V.A - "Tantrance Vol.6" something like that...

crazy hyper sounds...

Ok, then how about:

Process - One Drop or Two? & Superior Technology

Alienated - FF

Biodegradable - Biodegradable

COP - Urban Alien

Darshan - Spectra

Devaint Species - In The Hands of The Randomiser

Menis - Temporary Insanity

Orichalcum & The Deviant - Orichalcum & The Deviant

Psychaos - Cause & Effect

Sandman - PsychoToons

Shakta - Out Of Sight

They are all old releases, but maybe you still haven't got around buying some of them.

From new stuff, I feel you'd like new Eat Static, WildThing's Records releases (esp. Reality Grid & EVP albums)

Hope that helps :)

Ok, then how about:

Process - One Drop or Two? & Superior Technology Sweet

Alienated - FF

Biodegradable - Biodegradable

COP - Urban Alien Sweet

Darshan - Spectra Sweet

Devaint Species - In The Hands of The Randomiser Sweet

Menis - Temporary Insanity

Orichalcum & The Deviant - Orichalcum & The Deviant Sweet

Psychaos - Cause & Effect

Sandman - PsychoToons Sweet

Shakta - Out Of Sight Sweet

They are all old releases, but maybe you still haven't got around buying some of them.

From new stuff, I feel you'd like new Eat Static, WildThing's Records releases (esp. Reality Grid & EVP albums)

Hope that helps :)

Biodegradable, Menis & Psychaos should be quite easy & cheap to get:

http://www.discogs.com/release/57107 - 7.50EUR

http://www.discogs.com/release/238051 - 9.50EUR

http://www.discogs.com/release/79734 - 20$

Should be even cheaper on eBay.

Cheers! Still, no paypal for me :(

Anyway, I only got Vol. 6 in the series. http://www.discogs.com/release/115545 It's ok I guess, but I read around that the first couple of releases are legendary almost.

1 & 3 are out of this world amazing. 2 is pretty great! 3 is my favourite. Fan-bloody-tastic!!