Someone drove a truck into a crowd

SixZeroFou4

Are you kidding me? There has been a successive news cycle of evil after evil. This though I just can't watch. They said 10 children died and when I saw the news with that children's flip flop on the scene.. that was it

Why why.. imagine if we all accepted each other and decided to use our words no matter the scenario. I have to say, the proper method of love.. can cure all.

I can't even think about it any longer

yeah, death is everywhere! Some of it gets highlighted and hurts, other doesn't.

Just mere breathing isn't living, think of all the children devoid of all the things that normal children have the pleasure. They are dead as well. And the numbers are no match to such sporadic incidents of evil devils.

Horrifying scenes! Point is, will the powers learn? Or will they continue with their policies of raiding other nations in the name of democracy, terrorism, without any reason, etc.

One more disturbing thing is how the world goes , OMG 85 people killed in terrorist attack in France. Solidarity , we are with you and shit. When 850 people die someplace else because of the same nation or some other, people couldn't care less. It's just "normal".

My above post compelled me to google some numbers and the results were very disturbing to say the least. The number of kids dying due to malnutrition every day is huge! It's a shameful number for any nation , couple that with the amount of food that is wasted, shit! This is all complete shit! Egalitarian society, economic and social equality my ass.

• Like 1

My above post compelled me to google some numbers and the results were very disturbing to say the least. The number of kids dying due to malnutrition every day is huge! It's a shameful number for any nation , couple that with the amount of food that is wasted, shit! This is all complete shit! Egalitarian society, economic and social equality my ass.

We need more people like you

• Like 1

It's a feeling that everyone has but it's also one of the Weakest , easily suppressed by stronger forces like wealth wants and shit.

I've seen it many times within myself and also in people around me. We know but...

One thing we suffer from as a species is that most people have the mindset that only directly causing harm is ethically wrong. For example a man directly kills 80+ people and he is evil (and he is, get me wrong anyone that could do such a thing is a sick twisted fuck) but we who spend our spare cash on CDs, books, TVs, booze, prostitutes, fine dining, art etc when we could live frugally and use our spare cash to help feed the hungry. How many of those malnourished kids could we have saved with the money we've wasted on luxuries?

According to the charity I donate to, the $100 I give a month pays for 100s and 100s of meals for kids in disadvantaged countries. That's an insane number, I just spent $10 on a bottle of wine and some crisps (I'm a classy guy I know) but wouldn't that have been better spent giving it to a homeless charity?

My problem is that like so many people I think that $100 a month is enough to keep my conscience clear. I mean, I'm helping right? RIGHT?

But I'm not doing all I can, I'm not giving all I can and because I'm not, people die. But it's not my fault right? I'm not directly harming anyone, in fact I'm passively helping people (100s and 100s of meals) but it's this mindset that allows this to continue; with my $100 a month I absolve myself of responsibility for all the suffering in the world, I don't need to help any more so I'm going to sit here with my wine and crisps, my expensive data plan with unlimited internet and $400 earphones and pretend that I'm not scum because while I might be richer than 97% of the world, I'm still poorer than everyone else I know.

• Like 1

Being mindful at all times is stronger than money.

Maybe that one time you were high, someone who would never do that thought it ok, started getting high.. became radicalized and killed the next set of people.

Now I'm not judging or saying what is right or wrong.. but think of all the things you could have been a bad influence and the butterfly effect it caused.

Anything you do could have absolutely any outcome, looked for or not?

Remember that guy you kindly helped fix his truck? Well he drove it into a crowd full of people killing nearly a hundred of them.

A lot of people would agonise over something like that but it'd be pointless to do so. We can only act with the knowledge we have and understanding of probabilities, 999999 times out of a million helping someone would have only positive results. You can't predict what's going to happen.

We also can't help all the world's people. As long as each of us makes at least one person's existence better and doesn't have a detrimental effect on others then I think we're doing okay. If only everyone could be like that.

Anything you do could have absolutely any outcome, looked for or not?

Remember that guy you kindly helped fix his truck? Well he drove it into a crowd full of people killing nearly a hundred of them.

A lot of people would agonise over something like that but it'd be pointless to do so. We can only act with the knowledge we have and understanding of probabilities, 999999 times out of a million helping someone would have only positive results. You can't predict what's going to happen.

We also can't help all the world's people. As long as each of us makes at least one person's existence better and doesn't have a detrimental effect on others then I think we're doing okay. If only everyone could be like that.

Yeah. I think the new thing will be your awareness and sixth sense.. then acting on it. I do believe a majority of us who fixed the truck for the terrorist could identify something.. and when you do - tip someone off. You could be right, you could be wrong, but statistically people did say they knew something was up with that individual who performed the act. Much like people pull the fire alarm or cry wolf, it will happen, but I'm sure there will be new systems to easily track someone.

Apparently there's rumors trump is going to have a "digital wall" now. I don't know, don't care.. I have no opinion on it but I'm sure if he did so there would be some sort of universal electronic system people would be able to be easily checked up on.

Alternative beliefs are saying the chip system implanted in your body.

I think it'll be a sim card on your photo id