Music in "Vikings" by Wardruna

MrAnarchy

SPOILER ALERT for season 3 in one of the song titles!

I totally feel like running around the town with a battle axe, chopping down branches n'shit! :D

I recommend you to listen some of their albums if you like such music.

• 4 months later...

Also, try Forndom, their new release 'Dauðra Dura' is true masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNt82XUoozk

Let us wander towards the worlds beyond ours. Forndom and multi-instrumentalist L. Swärd returns with the entrancing debut album “Dauðra Dura”. After the very dreamy and successful EP “Flykt” (2015) it’s now time once again to enter the musical world of Forndom, a world where the music sets tone to the old Scandinavian way to live, believe and act. “Dauðra Dura” is in its core a musical interpretation of Death & how it was viewed upon in the old north. A dark, beautiful and genuine creation which must be experienced. Hear the drums far beyond and enter “Dauðra Dura”, The Doors of Death.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Went through the album 2 times and its just amazing. Im completely speachless. I'll admit, I was expecting something a lot darker. The opening track Tyr and UruR are pretty darn dark but the rest of the album is a lot lighter, at first melancholic then even bright and cheery. Im planning to go through all 3 albums in a row tomorrow to make this journey, that wardruna blessed us with, whole.

Also Isa is my favorite track by Wardruna from this moment. It made me cry like a baby and sent a shiver down my spine... Just wow!