4. Artifakt - Doom Doom Doom

5. Xatrik & The Slug - Melon Smoothie

6. Scorb & Chromatone - Best of Both Bowls

7. Miraculix - D-Day

8. Scatterbrain - Space Invaders

9. Safi Connection - Coke

DpNm1n2.gif

Musca domestica rejoice!

Look I'm not saying this compilation is weak, but...

What the f*ck that's exactly what I'm saying. Look let's start by not ending compilations with the weakest tracks. Sure you might start great, but then it's an absolute chore to make it through the thing and I come away with the feeling that this CD sucked. I recently reviewed the Psionic Earth compilation, and while this one is better (slightly) I think it's more of a kick in the nuts, because it's almost as if they didn't learn their lesson. Most of it is just uninspiring full-on. Even my man Xatrik let me down and he's usually automatic. I'm expecting John Stockton at the free throw line and f*cking Shaquille O'Neal shows up to throw the ball over the backboard. Not one killer. Everything is so damn linear. Artifakt's track was the only one that held any interest to me and that's because it was so different from everything else on here. Did all the artists attempt to outbore each other?

This might be a snapshot of where psytrance was back in 06. The only reason I'm keeping this is because I'm such a damn completionist.

Psyshop