FS Pleiadians- I.F.O Vinyl

psyber

sorry bro this has happened to you

karma will come back around

i had someone blatently rip me off here on psynews a couple of years ago

he had alot of friends here, was respected, had been on psynews for years and then one day, i bought something off him, and he dissapeared,

and never came back (not as him, i know he still lurks)

"WHERES MY MONEY MUTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!"

as i was saying all this kind of stuff sucks, but the human ocean is being poisoned and sometimes we are infected

any way good luck on aquiring the vinyl, i would love it one day myself, and we had a nice little winfall with the free vinyls we aquired just recently

did you get them all safe and sound?

joske had to send mine to someone in melbourne first and then he sent to me, postage was quite high, but well worth it, they fantastic

sorry bro this has happened to you

karma will come back around

i had someone blatently rip me off here on psynews a couple of years ago

he had alot of friends here, was respected, had been on psynews for years and then one day, i bought something off him, and he dissapeared,

and never came back (not as him, i know he still lurks)

"WHERES MY MONEY MUTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!"

as i was saying all this kind of stuff sucks, but the human ocean is being poisoned and sometimes we are infected

any way good luck on aquiring the vinyl, i would love it one day myself, and we had a nice little winfall with the free vinyls we aquired just recently

did you get them all safe and sound?

joske had to send mine to someone in melbourne first and then he sent to me, postage was quite high, but well worth it, they fantastic

Sorry to hear that. Yes, it really sucks. Depressing kinda..

Yes received the vinyls long ago :) ( thanks Stefane & Joske) with a little surprise (sun trip T) only played crop circles :D wow, just wow. They are in really nice condition.

Sent a small thank you gift to Stefane as well :) he's a very friendly guy. Hope you are having a great time with your RP1 :)