Title: Blast From the East EP

Label: Sita Records

Date: April, 2014

1. Blast From The East

2. Eternal Tribulations

3. Return To The Classix

The Iceman is back!

yvXkYl5.gif

Tommy...(inhales deeply and exhales slowly) I swear to God if you weren't my sister's kid I would've fired you a long time ago. Now...could you please get me the right f*cking image before I lose my patience?

dP5ZzGt.gif

Get out! Get out! Get the f*ck out!!!

*throws stapler*

And tell your mother you call that a meatloaf? I could've thrown that hard sh*t on the fire place! So...very...hard to find good help these days. Eyal was a pillar of the Nitzhonot community from back in the day and he's back with a three track EP from the current czar of nitzho Sita Records. The opening track is a quality blend of goa and Nitzhonot with warm and swirling melodies. Like all the tracks it's over 10 minutes and travels at a million miles an hour. Eternal Tribulations has a sound that is more nitzh with super fast melodies rising and falling. lead sounds change frequently with a very Infected Mushroom style near the end. Hyper, energetic, fun stuff.

Back To The Classix is the longest track at almost 15 minutes! That's almost a f*cking sitcom. He was obviously attempting to ease us into things before he came out in full beserker nitzhonot mode. Felt like I was at my cousin's Bat Mitzvah. The layers seemed to be kept at a minimum while the melodies raced around hairpin turns. It's all a little too old testament for me. But I think that anyone who makes this type of trance knows there is a degree of cheese inside and to take it with a wink and a nod. But it's fun stuff and made for good times.

Beatport

Psyshop

Mdk

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

This EP and the artist is my new catch. Oh man, Iceman, what kind of discovery it is! Often it happens in life that the best finds we make are those that were non-expected. So was this. I was checking psyshop and discogs if the long awaited Sky Technology album'd become available and since it wasn't I went on surfing previous material provided by Sita Records. And this was the stuff I came across. Been on repeat for two days now 24/7. Wondering why this release hasn't attracted a single comment underneath the review. All three tracks are available in Soundcloud and they have thousands of kilos plays: Return to the Classix has over 48 kilo plays.

This is nitzhogoa to the core in all its cheesiness and drama. Just the way I want it if I listen to nitzho. I have hard time listening to combos that are representing goa and nitzho. I am an on-off person. Mostly I listen to goa but if I listen to Nitzho it has to be it. Nothing in between. This EP is an answer to that shout. Getting familiar with it I have to reconsider all the comments to various goa releases I have made during the path: stating something being "mindblowing".. "awesome".."phenomenal"...why did I do that because those superlatives belong to rarities like this EP and The Gate from The World Beyond compilation. I should have saved my breath: this is phenomenal and mindblowing.. a few else maybe are in addition but not many. Or then I just have to invent new magical words to my vocabulary ;-) starting with this. How about " a release to kill for"? Good nuts are hard to find says a squirrel. I have to renew my whole thinking of evaluating the goa tracks and cultivating the praise after hearing this hell of a ride. Thanks for the review. I am glad someone paid attention! And yeah, Eyal Iceman: you have a new die-hard fan!

This EP goes easily to my top 5 of all albums/EP releases in the genre of goa including subgenres.

10 minutes and travels at a million miles an hour. sound that is more nitzh with super fast melodies rising and falling. lead sounds change frequently with a very Infected Mushroom style near the end.

f*cking sitcom. Felt like I was at my cousin's Bat Mitzvah. layers minimum while the melodies raced around hairpin turns. It's all a little too old testament for me. trance cheese inside

Beatport

Psyshop

Mdk

thanks for review