Mixing by Alienapia (for goa and psy trance makers).

IOsw_Lm_Kkxog.jpg
The founder of two amazing projects: Zymosis (chill-out) and Alienapia (goa trance). The owner of One Day Mastering Studio.
Dimitro made a professional mixing of some tracks for our label Global Sect Music! Do you remember the album "Psy-H Project - Dance of Distant Worlds"? All the tracks from this abum are professionally mixed by Dimitro.
Good prices and amazing professional level. You can listen some examples here (if you have VK) accont and coming soon on Soundcloud: https://vk.com/audios-35407665
If you are a musicmaker or label owner and have problems with the quality of the sound, you can send message to: zymosis@bk.ru
  • Like 2

Goapocalipsis isn't a very good advertisement for his abilities as a mixer. While I like it musically, I find the sound grating and fatiguing.

Who cares about mastering. I just want more of that dark, acidic goodness he gave us with Goapocalipsis

For one, I care about mastering, as do plenty of other people. For another, he didn't master Goapocalipsis himself, so the comment is irrelevant. And for a third, this thread is about his prospective business mixing and mastering other people's music, not his own.

For one, I care about mastering, as do plenty of other people. For another, he didn't master Goapocalipsis himself, so the comment is irrelevant. And for a third, this thread is about his prospective business mixing and mastering other people's music, not his own.

Righto, I'll be more specific. I care MUCH MUCH more about more goapocalipsis than I do about supposedly poor mastering on a brilliant album that has probably changed many people's lives. Didn't mean to offend, by the way, I guess my enthusiasm got in the way of my social skills.

Regarding the relevance, I wasn't referring to him mastering Goapocalipsis. I listen to the album at least once a week, so I guess it's on my mind. Consider me reprimanded about making off-topic comments. 'cos that naughty stuff never happens on this forum...

Guys.

Maby its one man in the world, who can make new good mixing for 100% goa trance track and save magic of this track!

We have big experience and was work with some studios. Another guys not understand goa trance style and make nice EQ balance but broken "soul" of track, you understand?

This post only for music makers and label owners. In my vision 80% goa trance music makers have big problems with production, its very bad for professional level of our undustry.

If you know really alternative nice studio, who can make good mixing for goa trance for not big price - give me now.

P.S. Our 2 upcoming downtempo albums will be with mixing by Dimitro. And in our new VA (3CD) will be 5-6 tracks with new mixing. And 2 tracks of Psy-H Project from VA Space Of Power with new mixing too.

So, Dimitro make new production of 30-35 tracks for our label ))) Some track will be released in near future.

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

what has this scene developed into? artists and labels trying to make a bug on dubious business models. The scene now have dj schools, producer schools (all learning to make the next killarghhh tune) and artists and labels offering to mix other (non talented?) artists or even labels releases... :(
This sorry to say - "commercial" promise you all that they will make you music sound "perfect" or lets be honest. Sound like Dimitro.

• Like 2

what has this scene developed into? artists and labels trying to make a bug on dubious business models. The scene now have dj schools, producer schools (all learning to make the next killarghhh tune) and artists and labels offering to mix other (non talented?) artists or even labels releases... :(

This sorry to say - "commercial" promise you all that they will make you music sound "perfect" or lets be honest. Sound like Dimitro.

Hello my friend :) Sorry, for my bad english.

So, i dont was be in your mind, and not understand like you see music reality. But your vision for me very strange )))

First, composing talant and sound engeenering talant its 2 different things. We can see many examples:

1) projects who have amazing melodies and concept, but have bad production;

2) projects who have nice production, but have not interestring concept;

3) really nice projects )))

We not can help to projects from example 2 and 3, but we can make better production of tracks for projects from example 1.

Second, our label not have % from deals, because price very small ))) We just want help our good friend. And of course its not business model or something else.

Hope you understand me.

• Like 1