The power of real Pop music

radi6404

There is Pop music out there from the ninetees that is very powerful and much different to Pop music nowadays. Some of that music I really consider art because it really does what it should be doing. It spreads the feeling of love, happyness and calmness. For example the track DJ Bobo - Everybody. That track is really incredible in my opinion because it is not as crowded in sound as the Pop of tday and it is very melodic. The sound with the piano like symth and the bassline is very powerful and makes me thing of great times in my life. Altough DJ Bobo is regarded as a bad artist from some people, I think he produced some really good Pop songs. This one is probably his best Pop song. It is really dreamy and reminds me of good weather, great girls and great times.

There are other good Pop songs aswell for example some melodious songs by Rihanna. I like the track Diamonds because it also has a great atmosphere and great melodies. Some Pop songs are very atmospheric and are much more than simple songs with simple texts. Some songs by Pussycat Dolls sound very good for example and some songs by Shan Palu like got to love ya.

What do you think about those Pop songs and do you think they have a pleasant atmosphere and sound? What do you think about Everybody by DJ Bodo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsoH7HI8YII

Sometimes in the summer night by a stream or lake, or mountains can having some true experiences on these pop songs when deap monments arise. Having not much of bad or negative sounds but instead calming and smooth flowing melody like i always dreamd.