Artist: Z3ro

Title: Interception EP

Label: Fractal Records

Date: February, 2014

1. Space Empire

2. The Resistance feat. Locked Locker

3. The War of the World

4. Mind Master feat. Z3ro

"Join me, rise up with me, rise up on the wings of this slain angel. We’ll rebuild on the soul of this little warrior. We will pick up his standard and raise it high! Carry it forward until this city, your city, our city, his city, is a palace again! Is a palace again!"

Holy sh*t is there a better orator than Al Pacino. This man could fire me up to punch a RPG toting terrorist in the dick. I didn't see the movie, but listening to the clip of his speech I was ready to take on the world.

And this would be the perfect soundtrack to do just that. I knew I liked this guy. This is Javier Cortes from Mexico and half of the bombastic Speedball project. Knowing that will give you a better understanding of what you'll find in here. Heavy, thumping beats and acidic mayhem. I'm talking hurricane force stuff. And let's not forget that it's also loaded with ass wiggling material. These are quality tunes made for opening up that V8 on the interstate.

I tell ya Fractal Records has been kicking some ass lately. When the hell did they become 3D Vision?

*Javier not responsible for any speeding tickets or the revocation of anyone's license. Please drive responsibly.*

Beatport

Mdk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just listened to the samples at beatport but I can't relate to your review, Mdk.

Sounds like just another pumped up psy trance release without soul.

But I guess it's just me, not liking full on psytrance (anymore). ;)

• Like 1

The hi-tech sound isn't for everyone. It's the acid insanity that always gets my blood pumping. An adrenaline shot that Redbull wishes it could match.

I think all of us are worn out on full on. It's gotten to the point that you don't even have to listen to most of the track to already predict where it's going. Where's the fun in that?

Thanks for your comment, I always enjoy hearing what people think after I've written something.

Haven't posted any reviews in a month or so, but that doesn't mean I haven't been working. I have a whole bunch ready to go.

Mdk

• Like 1

Space Empire is pretty badass when I listen again. Has enough acid to keep it going. But the rest is quite annoying to me. :)
Good to know you're still on the game of reviewing, Mdk!
Listen to some of the Lectro Spektral Daze ep's if you have time. I'm sure you have to say something about them. ;)

• Like 1