Release: Fly In The Rajasthan
Year: 1995
Label: Subliminal Records
Cat-#: S.12
Rating: 3.5/5.0

Tracklisting:
A: Fly In The Rajasthan
B: 303 Keops

Fly In The Rajasthan really catches you and reigns you in, it's those thick analogue synths and acid layers that weak minds like mine can't be without. Unfortunately after the first 3 minutes pass it seems he ran completely out of ideas and simply let his synth roll a mindnumbing loop for another 3 minutes. Nothing is happening! What? Why?

303 Keops... now this one is the one. This one is a gem. It has everything I want in a track. It has groove, it has cohesion, it has the acid layers bouncing around, it has melody and ambience, and it's most importantly not flying away at a ridiculous speed of 145 BPM. A very very good goa trance track indeed.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

303 Keops... now this one is the one. This one is a gem. It has everything I want in a track. It has groove, it has cohesion, it has the acid layers bouncing around, it has melody and ambience, and it's most importantly not flying away at a ridiculous speed of 145 BPM. A very very good goa trance track indeed.

Yep really good track considering its age!

• 2 years later...

shit 303 kheops was brilliant i havent heard it for ages .. really mental shit!

problem was that his tracks were badly recorded sounded really thin least in compilations for some reason but sure... back in days was so hard and expensive ... i liked his compilations still ursula asym for example was excellent shit even tho sound was old and thin ... sure we are spoilt today thats for sure but also has good advantages and im grateful / happy for it.

you guys should check Amnesia , i think many tracks are found there and they've been fixed :)

really good for any goa asia 2001 fan , altho i love dreamland a lot even tho a lot of people seemed to hate it... when i dug the record of an underground cd shop back in almada (portuguese town ) back in days... jeezz was epic plus that goa trance flashback memories 4 cd collection lol even sold my sega saturn to get money for that shit thats how i was so passionate about it :)

good times