Goasia - Transonic Fields, anything similar?

Paul Eye

This is like the most sunshine you can imagine distilled into one marvellous track. Anybody know any tracks similar to this one? Oldschool or newschool, doesn't matter.

I played this on thursday at our little party at a local park and the people went nuts :)

Great choice Paul Eye !! I absolutely adore this track. Probably the most emotionally sublime , ethereal, melodious piece of music i have heard in goatrance thus far. Sadly there is no track that i have heard till now that compares or comes close to the magic post 3:00 right till the end. its like a fairy tale love story that I wished went on forever .

you could give mindsphere , afgin and liquid flow a shot . not sure which tracks exactly but the sound aesthetic is more or less similar to goasia's . happy discovering :)

Of course there's always this, more Goasia :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBAnmifAook

you could give mindsphere , afgin and liquid flow a shot . not sure which tracks exactly but the sound aesthetic is more or less similar to goasia's . happy discovering :)

Yeah I know of those. Good artists but still not quite the same vibe as these 2 Goasia tracks. I might go into Radi mode soon here :P:D:o