Name the Goa tracks Round 4 (EASY ONE)

Manuser

If you guys interested I'd like to make another one with really easy tracks. I'm talking about the most famous goa tracks.

However seeing that only 6 guys are playing the game I think it's too much work for nothing. :(

you don't have to use the most fammous tracks of goa trance history, you can jsut use random tracks by the fammous artists and most will know them, since most people here haveo or know the discography of the artists I named above.

you don't have to use the most fammous tracks of goa trance history, you can jsut use random tracks by the fammous artists and most will know them, since most people here haveo or know the discography of the artists I named above.

Im don't think !

If you guys interested I'd like to make another one with really easy tracks. I'm talking about the most famous goa tracks.

However seeing that only 6 guys are playing the game I think it's too much work for nothing. :(

One with Progressive & Psychedelic trance would be cool, but I understand there's some work to do and we're not that much playing the game

darkill, the fact that you don't know most of the old releases does not mean that others don't know them. The artists I mentioned above are the most fammous oldschool goa artists and most oldschool goa lovers know the discography of them or most of their tracks, trust me.

Yes it's a shame not many people are playing but sure go for it ! :)

This was a good selection! I scored 20. I have been less active lately but will look up the 2nd and 3rd ID game. What's interesting about this 4th game was, a good amount of this selection was the tracks I listened to 10 and 11 years ago when kept finding more and more music. I listened to those tracks over and over! I could probably ID them in braille ;p now - nope! just artist names haha! some I didn't even get that.

3-Prana
5-Astral Projection
6-Dark Soho - guessed by artist sound. dont know the track 8)
9-Total Eclipse
10-Prana
13-Astral Projection
16-Transewave - Cycles of Life - hear this track once and you know its bliss forever! ^_-
18-Etnica
21-Dimension 5
22-Psygone-Camaro Kanitou - my mentor ;p
26- DImension 5
30-Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing
32-Astral Projection
34-Chi-A.D. - Book of Eden
42-MFG
45-Pleiadians

as for a psytrance one.. I would suck at prog or darkpsy for sure. full-on or much anything from 2003-2004/5 - I think I would clean house ;p At least with artist names haha! that stuff I too used to know every name... not so much now ;( one specific memory while at a non-psytrance friends house.. he was on psyshop playing samples and me guessing. Did them randomly about 6 & I nailed 'em all ;p He couldn't believe it. Thanks DI.FM 8)) (I sat my ass all day tuning in)