Psytrance Stickers

draeke

This is probably a dumb question but how did you guys acquire these stickers ?

some are just given out. I usually get ones from orders now that are from labels or artists/releases I dont know. I've love Twisted, Tip or Space Tribe sticker ;p the Blueroom ones I stumbled into on ebay when looking up old goa releases. I had the receipt with the stickers and in 2005 apparantly I purchased them ;p

@DJEuforiske being in europe/london in the 90s and ordering CDs from psychedelic stores helped a lot. Many I have got from RecordStore, ChaosUnlimited, DolphinDiscs, etc.. but I could also buy a few on ebay 10 years ago, some people were selling them.

In camden town you could find some for free at the psychedelic dream temple and at other stalls (even at cyberdog).
But the rarest of them I have got directly from the labels in london as I asked for CDs and stickers to buy.... fun crazy times.

I have also some posters but some have been ruined unfortunately

I had a lot of varied psytrance related stickers from years of buying CD's. One summer-day I got a nice bicycle and decided to pimp it up with the stickers. A year later. A friend of mine borrows the bike and it get's stolen.

<_<