New Entheogenic album! "Antropomorphic"

a3056485082_10.jpg

Entheogenic's 7th Studio Album / EP. A tribute to & inspired by cave art 35,000 years old. After a few visits to local caves in the s.w. France & seeing the ancient art in the real & all its stunning humble beauty.. The music Anthropomorphic was seeded. After a two year break from the studio, Entheogenic is back with a very unique collection of deep cave emotional psychedelic tracks & songs <3 (Attention ! This music can be quite challenging at times & requires the full attention of the listener.. particularly on good headphones !)

And a huge very meaningful thanks to Hakan Hisim for his mind blowing ecstatic eye tantalising visionary art <3
(Inlay art included with download)
credits
released 23 May 2013
Written & Produced by Piers Oak-Rhind
Mastering by Colin Bennum - colin@oood.net
Graphics by Hakan Hisim - www.hakanhisim.net

Damn that last track is something else indeed! Rest of the album is good too, they have done a great job on this one :D

• 1 month later...

I have said it before but I will say it again: Soma (Veda Remix) is such an absolute BEAST of a track it's just unbelievable.... Why is their still no review up about this? Ah well, we'll see them coming in the reviews for Phoenix I guess. They better.

I'm amazed how Entheogenic manages to keep the pace in releasing quality downtempo and psychedelic chillout music over the years. This album/EP is perfect example of fresh, interesting and diverse psychill. Soma (Veda Remix) is indeed outstanding track and yeah, reviewers should pay attention to this release :D